State Nomination for Northern Territory subclass 190.

Oh I thought it would be faster than the 190! I'm sure u will get it sorted! My medical has been referred so that may hold us up but I hope not. I want to be in darwin by Xmas!

Hi Samulv,

It's nice having you joining this thread. I'm going to apply for Northern Territoty Australia nomination and writing a commitment form/letter. Could you help to clear my confusion?

There is a question "How much does it cost you to relocate in NT?" which makes me confuse. I assume that relocation cost includes airline tickets, renting. Is it right?

Hope to hear from you soon

Elly

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All

I submit my docs on 26th Sept and got the acknowledgment email today. My concern is that I am traveling to another country from tomorrow.

Do they contact by phone?

Another thing is if I get nomination, then I have to update my EOI? (for 190 option and select NT there)

What are the steps after nominations. My trip is 25 days starting from tomorrow.

regards

Saifuddin

Hi All

I submit my docs on 26th Sept and got the acknowledgment email today. My concern is that I am traveling to another country from tomorrow.

Do they contact by phone?

Another thing is if I get nomination, then I have to update my EOI? (for 190 option and select NT there)

What are the steps after nominations. My trip is 25 days starting from tomorrow.

regards

Saifuddin

hi saifuddin

they contact you via email when they make a decision on your application. They send you a declaration that you need to sign and send back. The nt then contat diac an diac sends you an invitation to apply. If you can access your email, a printer and a scanner while you are away then you should be fine. Not sure how long you get to send back the declaration. Once diac invite you to apply you get 60 days to submit your application and pay for your visa 190. Hope this helps

sam

Hi Samulv,

Good to knw that you have cleared medicals... Shouldnt be long now.. :biggrin:.... can you help me with this.. i have submitted my PCCs and done the medicals last week.. how can i check if its been uploaded.. the Doc said that he will do it...

thanks

Citation

No problem. On your evisa page where it said organise your health assessment it will show one of 2 things. If your meds are auto cleared it will say "no health examinations are required based on information submitted to diac" (this is what it said for my husband and daughter) or you will need to click on the link organise your health assessment. Then click in the information sheet (the one you had t click on to get your referral letter) if your picture appears and under required tests it states complete and states where you had your medicals then your medical has been referred. If it is just routine (like mine) then it should be cleared fairly quickly. Mine was 17 days. If they require additional tests then they will contact you. Once they have cleared it it will say the same as the ones who were auto cleared. Hope this helps!

Good day to everyone. I am new here, hope I am welcome. I need some input from you guys. I already received my NT state invitation and already lodged my visa application. My agency told me no actions required now and wait for the case officer which is expected to be in a month. Then the CO would request PC and MC. It will take 5-6 weeks to get PC and I will be given 28 days to respond to DIAC regarding PC. However, it was mentioned to me that submission of evidence of request would already be sufficient ( not yet the full PC report). My question is ,will the evidence of PC request would be enough to grant the visa or the whole PC report would still be part of the decision. Thank you very much in advance for your input.

Good day to everyone. I am new here, hope I am welcome. I need some input from you guys. I already received my NT state invitation and already lodged my visa application. My agency told me no actions required now and wait for the case officer which is expected to be in a month. Then the CO would request PC and MC. It will take 5-6 weeks to get PC and I will be given 28 days to respond to DIAC regarding PC. However, it was mentioned to me that submission of evidence of request would already be sufficient ( not yet the full PC report). My question is ,will the evidence of PC request would be enough to grant the visa or the whole PC report would still be part of the decision. Thank you very much in advance for your input.

of course u are welcome! The evidence of request for PC is enough to give u more than 28 days to submit. It will not allow grant of the visa. It just means your CO will give u more than 28 days. Hope this helps!

Thank you very much for the information. This is really helpful! You have been very helpful to this forum. God bless you!

Just an additional clarification.

Once the case officer has been allocated and had submitted all the usual request ( PCC/MC/Payslips ), do we expect Visa assessment results within a week ( granted/rejected). In addition, what would be the main criteria to assess pass or fail. I was thinking that visa application is just a final formality process considering the fact that state invitation has been asked from earlier stage.

Thank you very much for the information. This is really helpful! You have been very helpful to this forum. God bless you!

Just an additional clarification.

Once the case officer has been allocated and had submitted all the usual request ( PCC/MC/Payslips ), do we expect Visa assessment results within a week ( granted/rejected). In addition, what would be the main criteria to assess pass or fail. I was thinking that visa application is just a final formality process considering the fact that state invitation has been asked from earlier stage.

it can take a week and it can take longer depends on the CO and whether they need to do any checks. There are no guarantees but I think as long as your evidence matches what you claim in your EOI I think you should be ok. I don't know for definite though! Have u got an agent? They should be able to give u an idea of your chances.

No problem. On your evisa page where it said organise your health assessment it will show one of 2 things. If your meds are auto cleared it will say "no health examinations are required based on information submitted to diac" (this is what it said for my husband and daughter) or you will need to click on the link organise your health assessment. Then click in the information sheet (the one you had t click on to get your referral letter) if your picture appears and under required tests it states complete and states where you had your medicals then your medical has been referred. If it is just routine (like mine) then it should be cleared fairly quickly. Mine was 17 days. If they require additional tests then they will contact you. Once they have cleared it it will say the same as the ones who were auto cleared. Hope this helps!

Thanks Sam, i checked it out and i guess mine has been auto cleared.. so just waiting for a CO now...:biggrin:

Thanks Sam, i checked it out and i guess mine has been auto cleared.. so just waiting for a CO now...:biggrin:

Hope u hear from them soon! The waiting is killing me. Was told by diac I have a CO a week back. Still not heard from them. I have front loaded everything. Just waiting for the grant hopefully! Was hoping I would hear this week. Now another weekend and a public holiday before I hear anything! :swoon:

Hope u hear from them soon! The waiting is killing me. Was told by diac I have a CO a week back. Still not heard from them. I have front loaded everything. Just waiting for the grant hopefully! Was hoping I would hear this week. Now another weekend and a public holiday before I hear anything! :swoon:

Thanks, I guess the DIAC is the ultimate test of patience.. lol.. anyways i hope you and your family get there by Dec.. All the best!!!

Hello Guys,

I can read this is a very friendly forum, where everyone is helping and sharing their experiences. I hope I can get some information for which I am desperate. I am a Computer Engineer and working in Saudia. I have applied for ACS and got my successful assessment yesterday on 08-09-13 in Computer Network and System Engineer (ANZCO 263111).

I have an agent and he told me I can only qualify for NT, ACT (Limited), but if I want to qualify for VIC and SA I need 7 in IELTS in each module. I have overall 7 but not 7 in each. It is very difficult to give IELTS when I am travelling all the time in Saudi Arabia. My total points for Category 190 are 60 and for 489 are 65.

Now my agent wants me to lodge the sponsor nomination and I have done my research that there are very limited jobs available in NT for computers and don't know if I would be eligible for ACT.

Can anyone please tell me.

1. How long it would take to get Sponsorship from NT? I am talking about Successful process completion.

2. What do I have to do after I get the Sponsorship I would Logde EOI, How much time the EOI takes?

3. There is another option that I was thinking to do my MS from Australia and after the completion of the course I think I would have enough points that I can move to any state or city.

As you know agents just need the money and I want to leave Saudi Arabia till February 2014. So, anyone please guide me what should I do as you can see I am very confused.

Thank you,

Not sure what to advise. My sponsorship took 2 weeks from start to finish and only 6 days after acknowledgement. We lodged our EOI before we asked for SS and provided the NT with the number. We then got an invite to apply a few days after. I think you can lodge EOI after but it slows the process down.

Hope this helps. Can't advise what course you should take. It's different for everyone!