State Nomination for Northern Territory subclass 190.

Hi,

I am planning to apply for state nomination for NT n having some queries to solve.

(1)What is the current processing time for state nomination becoz its not in the official website of NT.

(2) If the main applicant hasnt sufficient funds in bank account or asset can he use father's bank account with affidavit of financial support?

Please give ur valuable comments that would be much appreciated.

Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi I have applied for NT sponsorship on 13 Aug -2013, I have not yet received an acknowledgement letter that states they have recived my mail with the attachments. do they actually acknowledge ? is it normal to take some much time? kindly help

Hi Timmy.. My agent had sent in my application on the 20th and he received the acknowledgment email on the 23rd. So I guess u should have received yours by now. Do u have an agent? I would suggest that you wait until the end of next week otherwise send them another email.

regards

i sent in my application on 19th and didnt receive any acknowledgement mail... i also zipped all the files in different folders... I think it varies from case to case....official time which they state is 4 to 5 weeks. so dnt u worry Timmy,,, we ll get the mail soon.