You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Sign in to follow this  
Guest IAN & SHELL

Visitor visa needed for Singapore stopover?

Guest IAN & SHELL

Hi - does anyone know if we are required to obtain a Singapore visitor visa/pass for a 2 day stop over on way to Oz ?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Michele & Ian

Guest chloew

Not if you have UK passports. Have fun in Singapore - it's a great place to stop for a few days. If you're travelling with Singapore Airlines book the stopover package.......really good value.

Guest chloew

They issue the visitor pass on arrival.............all very organised and you won't even realise it's happened.......

Guest IAN & SHELL

Thanks for that - yes we are travelling with singapore airlines and prob going to book the stop over package with them. x Going end April for 4 weeks to validate visas - cant wait!

Guest Sunsh1ne

Ian and Michelle

Have lots of fun in Singapore - we lived there for about a year - although its a small island its got some great attractions and its soooooo organised. We loved it.

Enjoy.

Sunsh1ne

Guest michele'n'michael
Hi - does anyone know if we are required to obtain a Singapore visitor visa/pass for a 2 day stop over on way to Oz ?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Michele & Ian

Hi we stopped in Spore for 2 nights on the way back from Oz last month. Make sure you get a taxi to "boat Quay" Or "Clark Quay". If you don't know that already!! Go on one of the bim boat things down the river its lush. Oldy worldy one side & modern the other!!

Soz if I'm telling you how to suck eggs but we'd only heard of Orchard road!! If you want to go to Raffles make sure you are all dressed & covered. Enjoy!!

Michele

Guest chloew

Stopover package has loads of vouchers.......free boat trip, orchid garden, coffee in coffee bean, bus tour, bird park, half price singapore sling, airport transfers..........I was really impressed with it. Although we didn't wear the stickers they give you!

Guest IAN & SHELL

Thanks for the info - dont know anything about singapore so your recomendations are very welcome.

Michele & Ian

Guest Rbecca

Just an agreement here. Stopovers with Singapore Airlines are the best ones I've seen. We stayed in a band A hotel (the cheapest) and it was fantastic. The breakfast buffet was brilliant. We got free transfer to and from the airport, a free hop on hop off bus pass that got us all round Singapore and a free tour. If you want a stopover in Singapore it may well be worth paying a bit extra for the air tickets just to take advantage of the offers. That's what I'm tellling all my would-be visitors. We thought the airline was really good too!

Guest PARRY316
Just an agreement here. Stopovers with Singapore Airlines are the best ones I've seen. We stayed in a band A hotel (the cheapest) and it was fantastic. The breakfast buffet was brilliant. We got free transfer to and from the airport, a free hop on hop off bus pass that got us all round Singapore and a free tour. If you want a stopover in Singapore it may well be worth paying a bit extra for the air tickets just to take advantage of the offers. That's what I'm tellling all my would-be visitors. We thought the airline was really good too!

hi rebecca, what was the name of the hotel (band A) that u stayed in?

hi rebecca, what was the name of the hotel (band A) that u stayed in?

Hi Parry the post is over 4 years old so it may be best to start a new one

If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present.