All Prepared To Go....

Guest FamFive

Guest FamFive

Hi all another update,

We secured our rental house a couple of weeks ago now in oz and now we have ordered all rented furniture to be delivered the day we arrive. Ensured our flights arrived in oz in the morning so everything will be delivered in the afternoon.

We ordered beds from smart hire (many thanks Liz&Paul) for this recommendation. Appliances have been ordered from Rent In Oz, prices are good from both companies and very helpful. TV we shall buy a new one as we do have plasma on its way but want another for the family area. Same as BBQ we have a pretty decent size gas BBQ (not sure if the connector will fit aus gas bottle though)! We might be able to buy another connector, anyhow we will probably buy a mega BBQ - we do love our BBQ's especially me as I usually do all the cooking but Lee is BBQ king!

We have even organised all our utilities to be connected: Gas, Electricity, Water, Internet, Telephone & TV by 1 company - no charges for them to organise all of this just connection fees.

Due to all the baggage allowance allowed we are taking kitchen utils etc., bedding even a travel kettle & plastic cups etc., for that lovely cup of tea when we arrive or it might change to champagne!!!

Finishing off packing today, then that’s everything, we can just sit back last couple of days and do some visiting.

Ellie,LeeNFam

:wubclub::cool:

Guest jonny.co@tiscali.co.uk

hi guys. will miss you so much ellie,lee and fam.

good luck with your wonderful life,dont shed too many tears.get connected as quickly as possible,want all the gossip,and let me know if the kids have settled okay.good luck for the future. all our love.wish we could fit in your cases and come over quicker lol

go girl.

love nic. speak soon xxxx:jiggy::cute:

Guest FamFive

Ah nici, thanx. I know we wish you and family could all fit in our suitcases. We will get connected asap and shall post and be online back in the lounge chat room for a few wines, winges and whoppeee's.

Ellie,LeeNFam

:wubclub::cool:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx to everyone on PIO (not going yet though lol)

Guest Liz and Paul

Hi Ellie,

Have a great flight, not long now.

Drop us a PM when you're all settled in a few weeks and maybe we can meet up

Liz

Hi Lee , Ellie & family,

How did u go about securing a house over there , any info would be appreciated. We are hoping to be there in Aug 08 and would like to try and get a house secured before we go.

Have a great flight down under, pm me when u get there lee.

marknhelen :Randy-git:

Guest planky

Ellie and family,

OMG.....you've gone and done it!!!! hope it all goes

smoothly

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU ALL

love alison, paul, geln, alex and curtis

xxx

Guest FamFive

Hi all thanx for all the support, i am really excited but also its a really strange feeling as now its getting closer I dont think its really sunk in! Weird but wonderful feeling.

[ATTACH]463[/ATTACH]

Here is some Angel dust to wish everyone success in their pathway to aus

Guest FamFive

Hi

We are flying with Singapore airlines, if you have a perm visa then yes they do allow double luggage, which is 40k per person, 1 cabin bag = 7k and 1 personal item (laptop, handbag etc - as long as its not heavy).

Ellie

:wubclub:

Guest FamFive

Yes we will look forward to seeing you on the otherside, how weird it will be talking to everyone in the chat room but being over in aus. Hopefully I can give them all the gossip and information they all want

Ellie

:wubclub:

Guest Angelcake

Wow, you are super organised!!! Well done!

Hope it all goes well (let's hope your flight doesnt get delayed :-) )

Angelcake

Archived