13 year old looking for friends!!! :D

Guest EllieP94

Guest EllieP94

Hi

:spinny:

I'm Ellie, I am 13 years old and me and my family want to move to Australia by the end of the year. We aren't sure which part of Australia we are going to yet.

I would love to chat to anybody about my age who is moving or already living in Aus.

:v_SPIN:

Does anybody know anything about schools, homework, lessons, things to do, people there? etc.

Love Ellie

:cute:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Ellie,

My daughter is 14 just last sunday (she's at school while im writing this & i guess you maybe tucked up in bed) her name is Nikki and she loves it here in oz and has made soooo many friends - if you would like to pm me your email address i will pass it on to her for you and she also has msn

Hope this is of help

gizmo

hey

im 14 nd just moved up to the sunny coast nd the schools are all goood i got tonz of m8s now nd ye if u wanna chat bout ne thin just private message me ya msn or summet kk

cool

pepe :biglaugh:

Guest jonny.co@tiscali.co.uk

hi ellie.

my son is 11 in july.we are going to new south wales in australia.my son was worried about leaving his school,and all his friends behind.he went onto the computer and had a look at australia,such as things to do,sports wise,and talked to other kids that are going through the same thing.he is so excited now and cant wait.he talked to them about schools, and lessons and found the schools are not as tough lesson wise as they are in the uk.big plus side for him.

good luck,hope you feel more reassured ellie.

nic x:jiggy:

Guest harrisoncfc

HI ELLIE!

I HAVE NOT MOVED TO AUSTRALIA YET BUT WE ARE HOPEFULY MOVING TO PERTH ASAP.

:cool:

I HAVE HEARD LOTS ABOUT THE SCHOOLS.

SOMEONE TOLD ME THAT YOU SOMETIMES GET TO DO LESSONS ON THE BEACH!!!

ALSO THAT MOST SCHOOLS START AT 8:55 AND END AT 3:15.

HOPE TO HERE FROM YOU SOON

HARRISON

Guest EllieP94

Hi Guys!!!

Thankx for replying to me so quickly.:v_SPIN:

Gizmo - Thank you for your reply and thankx for passing on the PM to Nikki, She is being really helpful with all my questions LOL!

Pepe - Thankx for replying to me, I have PM you!

Nic - Thank you for replying 2 me so quickly, I can't wait to go either LOL!

Harrison - Thankxfor replying, I have left a message on your thread!

Love Ellie

Guest amplified,x

Heyya :)

I'm freya.

I'm nearly 12,

& moving to australia, well maybe; we dont' know yet.

You okaay?

xo

Guest kevinboomer

Hey Ellie ( I call one of my best m8s smelly bit random but anyways hehe) Do u have msn or bebo?? Pm me your addie and then we can talk!! (obv OMG i am so random) anyways i am moving to Austrailia and we r probs moving to Brisbane!!!!!!! If you have msn or bebo plz give it to in a pm Also i am feeling quite worried and a lil upet for leaving m8s behind if you no wat i mean?? but then again i am feeling quite happy and excited!! how r u feeling about it???

Jasmin (AKA Jazzy) xx

Guest EllieP94

Hi Guys

Sorry I haven't replyed in a while.

Ali - WOW! thats really early compared to over here.

Freya - Are you looking forward to going to Aus??? If you PM me your e-mail or msn if you have one, i would love to chat to you sometime.

Jazmin - I have msn, i will PM you my adress.

:spinny:

Love Ellie

xXxXx

Guest ffion

Heyy

im 13 too :)

im moving to perth in august or september.

i cant waitt tbh ;;

cept from leaving myy dad behind :(

that was a low part or the idea.

im not too good at making freinds so you know fingers crossed for when i move :L

anyone want my msn or bebo or myspace private mail me :D

ffion

xxxxx

• 3 weeks later...
Guest EllieP94

Hi ffion

Thank you for your PM reply.

Hopefully i will hear from you when you get back on the computer.:v_SPIN:

Love Ellie

xXx

Guest auzy08

hi im kloe im 11 it looks great in oz. im in same boat don't know where we're moving yet think its gonna have to be adelaide. but who knows anyway the schools seem to be a mixture of private and state schools. i know the school year starts in january instead of september and you start secondary school when ur 13 and finish when ur 18.

hope that helped a bit cya

Guest Teapot_monkey

Hi! I am nearly 13 (ok, well 13 in October) and will hopefully moving to Queensland to redcliffe. Just say if you need to be reminded how random and sureal Life can be! I shall PM you, and I shall write CHEESE an awful lot.

From The teapot monkey. :)

Guest EllieP94

Hi Guys

Kloe - Thanks for your message! I knew about the school year starting at the end of jan/beginnning of feb. But i didn't know you started secondary school at 13! :v_SPIN: Thanks for your help!

Teapot Monkey - Thanks for your message! When are you planning on moving?

Love from Ellie

xXx

Guest JourdyLou

heyaaa , im 14 and might be moving to Brisbane soon, just waitin 4 visa !!

Im really excited about goin but a tad nervous about making friends!!! AND school that early omg!!! lol xxxx:cute:

Guest EllieP94
heyaaa , im 14 and might be moving to Brisbane soon, just waitin 4 visa !!

Im really excited about goin but a tad nervous about making friends!!! AND school that early omg!!! lol xxxx:cute:

Hi JourdyLou

We went near brisbane on holiday, we really loved it there. Have you been to Aus before? We are hoping to be in Aus for christmas this year! I'm really excited and i can't wait to get to Aus!!! :v_SPIN:

Do you have msn or e-mail? If you do PM me your addy and we can talk on msn. :cute:

Love Ellie

xXxXx

Guest JourdyLou

nah i have nevaa been 2 oz but i know loadsa ppl who have n they all say its mint !! so im really excited :jiggy:were stuck between melbourne n brisbane but hopefully we gt to go to OZ in the summer time 2 see it !! fingers crossed !

Ill pm u my msn another time cause i g2g:wubclub:

cya luvya xxxx

Guest Jayney

Hello there Ellie!

I am soon moving to Australia (Brisbane) near the sunshine coast for life at the end of this month (hopefully we think), and I would be soooo glad to see you, and be more than happy to meet up!

My name is Lucy, and I'm 15 years old, quite excited and also nervous about the move, but I am all comfortable. Wont miss too much from this weather ay?

Hope you to see you soon sometime when we get there!

Love Lucy ox

:smile:

Guest Pete.R

hey this is beth and i am 13 and movin to australia in august,

we went over to australia last year to see what it was like and we also visited a school, a school that i visited in caloundra sunshine coast have wednesdays of from year 9, there school years are janurary to december and they said i will be going back to year 8 till they break up for their summer holidays.If you want to chat let me know.

from beth :chatterbox:

Guest EllieP94
hey this is beth and i am 13 and movin to australia in august,

we went over to australia last year to see what it was like and we also visited a school, a school that i visited in caloundra sunshine coast have wednesdays of from year 9, there school years are janurary to december and they said i will be going back to year 8 till they break up for their summer holidays.If you want to chat let me know.

from beth :chatterbox:

Hi Beth,

Thanks for your reply!

I haven't been to look round any schools yet :no: but i no tht they start their year at a different time and you get all of December and Jan off!!!:v_SPIN:

Do you have msn or E-mail???

If you do PM me your addy and we chat through tht.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Love Ellie,

xXx

Guest Cellefrouin

Hi Ellie, I'm 14...We're moving to oz ( most definitely ) in the summer.. It's a long way.. But the beach life sounds awesome, and the school has to be better then where I am .. PM me for my msn Addy.. speak l8r Natalie xx

Guest EllieP94

Hello there Ellie!

I am soon moving to Australia (Brisbane) near the sunshine coast for life at the end of this month (hopefully we think), and I would be soooo glad to see you, and be more than happy to meet up!

My name is Lucy, and I'm 15 years old, quite excited and also nervous about the move, but I am all comfortable. Wont miss too much from this weather ay?

Hope you to see you soon sometime when we get there!

Love Lucy ox

:smile:

HI Lucy,

We went near the sunshine coats on holiday, it was really nice!!!! Have you been there before???

I will keep in touch with you, so tht when we arrive in aus we can meet up! :v_SPIN:

Do you have msn or email adress, if you do PM me your addy and we can chat over tht:spinny:

Love Ellie

xXx

Archived