*super urgent*

Hi there guys, this is *super urgent* I need a place (house share is fine) near to Bentley as possible for me and my dog Max. Got to be out of my current place on the 26th. Need a place for three months. Both of us are house trained and Max is an indoor dog but sleeps about 16 hours a day (he's 10 years old).

If there is *anyone* out there that can help please let me know.

Thanks

Alan

what have you tried on gumtree? have you offered your services for free , ie you do all the odd jobs around somebodies house/garden in exchange for rent plus a small amount of cash ? Are you willing to live in a tent in somebodies back garden if that was the last resort ?

What about happy hearts offer?

Yeah, it was a super kind offer, but HH has a large dog herself and a young child. I'd be terrified if anything happened between the dogs and her child got hurt, I couldn't forgive myself. And it's not fair having a large(ish) fella and his dog invading the privacy of a young family. I know I desperate, like mega desperate now, but I've got to think about other people who have lives as well. It was a nice offer, but not fair on HH. I've PMd HH and thanked her for the kind offer. :-)

what have you tried on gumtree? have you offered your services for free , ie you do all the odd jobs around somebodies house/garden in exchange for rent plus a small amount of cash ? Are you willing to live in a tent in somebodies back garden if that was the last resort ?

Tried Gumtree, even paid for an advert on it. Nothing yet though. Will try offering labour as well. Cheers.

:-)