You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

travelchic

Nursing in Perth.

Hi all. Can any nurses in Perth/WA give me a idea of the job situation there. Keep reading about people struggling for jobs In Perth and wondered if the situation is the same for nurses. I know of the new hospitals being extended/built there but am open to work anywhere really, not just hospitals. I am having a little wobble I think lol.

Debs

IELTS academic 02/03/13 29/04/13 ANMAC skills received. 25/05/13 IELTS general ANMAC accepted 19/08/13.EOI for 190 visa lodged 05/09/13. invite to apply WA SS 11/09/13. visa lodged 10/10/13. CO allocated 12/11/13. Visa grant 26/11/13.

Hi, there are nursing jobs in perth and next 18 months two new hospitals will be opening. I've been here for 2 1/2 yrs and love it, C

My wifes a Nurse and a qualified Health Visitor and midwife. She has had several different jobs and seemed to be able to change when she wanted to. She worked a long time on shifts and the agency when we first came to get on our feet but after that she wanted to get off shift work.

She managed to get a job in the Child development section in Perth and moved onto day work with a car thrown in sometimes. After that she fancied part time and managed to get work in a clinic and moved to 4 days one week 3 the next. Seems to be jobs out there in most areas if you are flexible and knowledgeable.

Good luck, no wobbles now, it will be exciting.

There was an article on the news the other night about 5 job roles to be in to see a boom over the next 5 years and health care featured prominently. I work for a health care org and they are always recruiting nurses, they actively recruit abroad as they can't get enough staff here.

There was an article on the news the other night about 5 job roles to be in to see a boom over the next 5 years and health care featured prominently. I work for a health care org and they are always recruiting nurses, they actively recruit abroad as they can't get enough staff here.

Hope this is case :)

17th August 2013...IELTS: Overall 9. ANMAC sent 17/10/13. LOD 29/01/14.

EOI 09/02/14. invite 189 (75points) 10/02/14.lodged 16/02/2014.CO email to request police check and medicals 11/03/14.police cert uploaded 18/03/14. Medicals 19/03/14. Grant 28/04/14.

Ahpra posted 20/02/2014.email received 7/3/14.