Webber BBQs

Guest Guest26012

Guest Guest26012
I think you mean God.

And yes, they are important. Standards are slipping and it is annoying particularly when you have been told what is correct but choose to ignore the correct way.

Did you pass the IELTS ?

Shurrup now lol!

Yep, 9 overall. ;-)

but I type on my phone, one fingered. Modern technology and all that. If I miss a capital, or a full stop, or my predictive text changes a word to something odd, I don't really care. I'm not being paid to post so I'm not going to worry if it is not perfect. I have my health, a home, food on my plate. That's all I care about.

I think you mean God.

And yes, they are important. Standards are slipping and it is annoying particularly when you have been told what is correct but choose to ignore the correct way.

Did you pass the IELTS ?

Perhaps people don't read all of a thread before replying (they don't *have* to), or perhaps they went off the spelling the OP used (which is fine as the OP doesn't seem to mind) like I did.

Either way, lets not hijack a thread and turn it into a grammar or (mis)spelling argument.

Thanks in advance and all that :)

Edited by Guest

Guest Guest16631
I think you mean God.

Did you pass the IELTS ?

.......blinking eck PC .........

.......if its legible...............you can tell what the word is.......

......does it matter....?

......I can understand in formal situations.....

......but often it's an ipad slip.....

......or just a misspelling......

.......it could also be a brain stretching exercise lol...

.......guess the word......

.......everyone should be able to post their comment.....

.......good spellers........and those who are not..........IMO.......!

....oops .....sorry snifter.........missed your post......

....too busy with spell check .....lol...!

Edited by Guest16631
Oops...!

Guest Guest26012
Also have a webber bbcue and its the best for cooking a roast. Ours is gas but have a friend with the kettle and the kettle turns out some awesome food.

We were planning on having a gas outlet fitted outside for it in our new house but they wanted $700 for the privelige? Gas bottles it is then lol!

Guest Guest26012
Wow! That is pricey!!

I know, was a bit shocked to say the least! It was hubby's idea and I thought, a good one, but not at that price. We looked at each other, nodded nay and scrubbed the idea lol!

I know, was a bit shocked to say the least! It was hubby's idea and I thought, a good one, but not at that price. We looked at each other, nodded nay and scrubbed the idea lol!

I dont bbq that much tbh Cow,but im not sure i'd ever get a gas one,does it taste the same as coals,what are the advantages besides lighting it up?

Havent read the thread tbh,so not sure if its been explained

Guest Guest26012
I dont bbq that much tbh Cow,but im not sure i'd ever get a gas one,does it taste the same as coals,what are the advantages besides lighting it up?

Havent read the thread tbh,so not sure if its been explained

Had gas since we came to oz pabs. The coal thing is fine but fire risks in the hot summers put me off tbh.

Had gas since we came to oz pabs. The coal thing is fine but fire risks in the hot summers put me off tbh.

Ahhh! fire risk yeah,very true me arl Cow!must be like utopia for you coming from Yorkshire,going to somewhere they have gas an everyfin........

Guest Guest26012
Ahhh! fire risk yeah,very true me arl Cow!must be like utopia for you coming from Yorkshire,going to somewhere they have gas an everyfin........

Ha ha ha! Bugger off lol!

And they have plastic gas pipes yes , and inside bogs, used to stop ato grans outside bog , only 5 year old still remember now goin to bog for a crap at neet int dark , sat there and saw 2 red glows, a friggin hoss rat , gave me nitemares for yonks