advice from choobs please

Guest wardy

Guest wardy

Hi Choobs

We are just at the start of the process to emigrate we are thinking of using OE services in Edinburgh as our agents I believe you used them to. Can you let us know how you feel about the work they did for you and whether you would recommend them to us. Can you let us know what agents fee they charged {if you don't mind} am a little bit confused by what they said on phone but have got meeting booked in Edinburgh this weekend. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Wardy :)

Guest choobs
Hi Choobs

We are just at the start of the process to emigrate we are thinking of using OE services in Edinburgh as our agents I believe you used them to. Can you let us know how you feel about the work they did for you and whether you would recommend them to us. Can you let us know what agents fee they charged {if you don't mind} am a little bit confused by what they said on phone but have got meeting booked in Edinburgh this weekend. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Wardy :)

Hi Wardy,

Good, on the whole. I've sent you a private message with a bit more info :)

Cheers

Choobs

• 2 months later...
Guest maladicta

choobs,

Sorry to barge in. I was wondering if you could also let me know more about OE, as these are the people I'm going to use if I decide to go through an agent? I'll put my email adress in my profile (unless it's already there...? New here, sorry!)

Sorry to be so cheeky :)

Archived