Younger Ones - Penpals Section

Guest Cellefrouin

Guest Cellefrouin

To: Message to the Moderators,

I've noticed that there are a lot of kids asking for Penpals who live or are going to live in a particular area of OZ, my Daughter included! It's a bit of a chore tralling through all the threads looking for kids in your area!

Would it be possible to add a special section in the Younger Ones perhaps called PENPALS where the kids could register their details ie. Name, Age and hobbies, listed under the area where they live/are moving. i.e. Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne etc etc? I know that it would really help my daughter if she could speak to kids already there or ones going to the same place as her. Many thanks, Caroline.

Guest #Donna#

Hi Caroline, I think our daughters have been talking to each other, i recognise the horse picture lol. Its great that they are able to come on to this site and chat with other children about australia and their worries about moving. My daugher rebecca oops i mean Bekka lol is trying to get chatting with children that are already in australia so she can get an idea about schools etc, i don't think anyone has replied yet, maybe they are enjoying themselves so much they don't use the computer as much as they do over here. That will be one thing i will look forward to. Hopefully they will hear from someone in australia soon.

• 5 years later...

Hi there

We are in the process of applying for a 190 for Victoria (I have been lurking on PIO for a little while!) and I wondered if it would be possible to find some friends for my son to email to make it less daunting for him.

Please PM me, he is nearly 8 but he talks to kids of all ages!

Many thanks

DF

Archived