Counting down!

Quoll

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We're supposed to be going back on 19th November but I think we'll be changing our flights as we won't have British passports for our kiddiewinks in time. Applied when we had 4 weeks to go and they're meant to take 6 :-( Still, we should at least be back for Xmas :-D

We're supposed to be going back on 19th November but I think we'll be changing our flights as we won't have British passports for our kiddiewinks in time. Applied when we had 4 weeks to go and they're meant to take 6 :-( Still, we should at least be back for Xmas :-D

You never know your luck, sometimes the bureaucrats work speedily but it might be prudent to give yourself a bit more time! Christmas is definitely coming!

• 2 weeks later...
Booked for December 27th don't know if I am Arthur or Martha at the minute but will get there

Flying Adelaide Dubai Newcastle first time on that route so hopefully it's ok

That's going to come around very quickly! If the countdown to Christmas days are anything to go by, you must be under the 50 now! Woo hoo!

WOW your all making me jealous :confused: lol ...... we are looking at about 2 1/2 yrs thats if the saving plan goes as planned ekkkkk ...... we have lived in aus 7 1/2 yrs , in perth till sept 2013 now darwin .... i loved aus never thought i would want to go back but 2 yrs ago i got cancer 1 yr of treatment and at the end of it all i wanted to do was go home ,,, it makes you realise whats important and thats not the sun its family :biggrin: so i to will be joining the count down :biggrin:

xxxxxx

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest TheSally

We have decided on 15 January 2015 - so 398 days to go. I'm very happy that we have finally agreed on a date. Now I just hope time goes fast enough for my excitement but slow enough to let me get everything done!

We have decided on 15 January 2015 - so 398 days to go. I'm very happy that we have finally agreed on a date. Now I just hope time goes fast enough for my excitement but slow enough to let me get everything done!

Well done! Yup once you have a date the numbers just keep flying down! One of my sons used to live by the mantra "If it weren't for the last moment, nothing would ever get done" so I am sure that everything you need to do will fit neatly into the time - somehow!

• 2 weeks later...