Counting down!

Quoll

We need a sticky with returning details so we can count down and welcome returnees home!

lets get started

Lady R - I think you are down to just 4 more sleeps!

Mrs LZB - how many for you? It must be single digits!

sorry if my Maths is up the creek, I'm having enough difficulty with BST let alone 3 or 4 Aussie zones!!!!

Edited by Quoll
Hate ipad self corrections!
  • Like 2

March 2014...... Approximately 35 weeks....wish it could be sooner, but had to coincide with a lot of crappy logistical schtuff. Dog transporter is arranged, deposit paid and crate purchased. Just feel like I'm twiddling my thumbs now, which is sooooo frustrating.

March 2014...... Approximately 35 weeks....wish it could be sooner, but had to coincide with a lot of crappy logistical schtuff. Dog transporter is arranged, deposit paid and crate purchased. Just feel like I'm twiddling my thumbs now, which is sooooo frustrating.

Can I ask what type of dog and who are you shipping with -we need to start to get quotes but its making a start !

Can those already departed add themselves too, maybe with their arrival home date.

My flight has been delayed! Still leaving on the 9th but 5 hours later :(

Sorry!!!! Late reply, we are back! :)))) OMG what a weekend to come home to! Glorious weather, sporting victories. Family and dog all reunited. Step dad out of the hospice, up and walking about with a new medication regime and cracking jokes with everyone. Truly, truly wonderful. I am so happy. Sorry for the absence on here, I'm waiting a new sim on my phone. Good luck to all those returning soon. x

So incredibly pleased for you - it does feel like good times for Britain. Stick that doom and gloom merchants :)

We're in a hotel near Perth airport, our flight is now lunchtime rather than first thing which means we get to check out at 9am instead of 4am so another unplanned 5 hours in Australia but worked out well.

See you on the other side!

So incredibly pleased for you - it does feel like good times for Britain. Stick that doom and gloom merchants :)

We're in a hotel near Perth airport, our flight is now lunchtime rather than first thing which means we get to check out at 9am instead of 4am so another unplanned 5 hours in Australia but worked out well.

See you on the other side!

safe travels to you and your family. The beautiful weather is set to stay for another week at least. Enjoy.

Guest guest74886

I knowwwwwww, so blo*dy frustrating isn't it, our trajectory, if everything holds good, is the beginning of November with a holiday on the way back.

Sorry patsmb just saw your message. I have a small Skye Terrier (the runt of the litter) so I took her to Animal travel in western Sydney and they were very friendly, real doggy/cat people, very open and answered all my questions without making me feel like a fussy owner (which I am). She quoted me $3300 pickup west Sydney to Glasgow airport, that included supply of crate.

i felt they were running a genuine, efficient, caring animal transport business, rather than just running a business transporting whatever would make them money (if that makes sense). Their phone number is 02 4572 7736 they're in Luddenham.

I got a quote from Jetpets, and it was a bit more $ but for me it's not about the $. If you are on Facebook, animal travel have a page there, or check their website http://www.animaltravel.com.au. Hope this helps.

Sorry patsmb just saw your message. I have a small Skye Terrier (the runt of the litter) so I took her to Animal travel in western Sydney and they were very friendly, real doggy/cat people, very open and answered all my questions without making me feel like a fussy owner (which I am). She quoted me $3300 pickup west Sydney to Glasgow airport, that included supply of crate.

i felt they were running a genuine, efficient, caring animal transport business, rather than just running a business transporting whatever would make them money (if that makes sense). Their phone number is 02 4572 7736 they're in Luddenham.

I got a quote from Jetpets, and it was a bit more $ but for me it's not about the $. If you are on Facebook, animal travel have a page there, or check their website www.animaltravel.com.au. Hope this helps.

Thanks for that will have a look -interesting that your tyke is able to fly to Glasgow I always thought it had to be Heathrow or is Glasgow and add on flight from there

Would like our girl into Newcastle so will scout around

Thanks for that will have a look -interesting that your tyke is able to fly to Glasgow I always thought it had to be Heathrow or is Glasgow and add on flight from there

Would like our girl into Newcastle so will scout around

Sorry I didn't clarify. Yes she has to stop at Heathrow for 6hrs and vet checked etc, but the price I was quoted included transporting her thru to Glasgow, so they will have to put her in her crate (good luck with that one I say) and send her on the last leg of the journey.

• 3 weeks later...