Jobless mother of 11 gets luxury home

knsc

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's being reported today that he housing association have given the scrounger backword and she won't be getting this house courtesy of the tax payer. Boo hoo she'll have to stay in the two 3 bed houses she has got knocked through to make one. Bummer!

I don't. But I know a man (or 2 million) who do.

You're not suggesting people don't are you? Please don't.

Ridiculous,do you really buy into all these sensationalist headlines when they find a headline maker like her,do you get suckered in by it?!

Of course there's some who see it as a lifestyle choice,how many i dont know,but its deffo not 2 million,i'd guess at 200 to 300 hundred thou

I will tell you the reality of life on the dole(normal dole,not disability etc etc),my mate signed on for the first time a cpl of yrs ago,he got £65 a week,and didnt have to pay his council tax,"nothing else".

His interest only mortgage was £250 a month,towards that he received £108 a month,the shortfall of £142 he had to find out of his £260 a month dole,leaving him just under £120 a month to live on for "everything",hardly the life of Riley is it?

Thats the reality for a single person on the dole,google DWP payments if yer like,and you'll see,but the outraged arent interested in the norm are they? they jump at the chance to be outraged,they lap these headline stories up,thus allowing the coalition to attack the poor,disabled and needy,knowing the likes of you probably love it,i think youre bang out of order saying 2 million "want" to live this utopian lifestyle tbh,its an insult to people desperate for work,and theres some on here who are out of work as well.

Anyway,just thought i would add a bit of reality to the usual crap about the unemployed getting free jetski's and holidays abroad and flat screen tellys etc,but you carry on believing what they feed you if you want.

It's how it is and I don't see anything to get hot and bothered about. Sadly all too many folk get upset by the extremes living off the social system to such a degree that they get lulled into supporting right wing cutbacks and denigrating welfare dependents.

Other excesses which the tabloids don't dwell on, bailouts for banks and tax cuts for the rich, not forgetting tax avoidance, things that really cost the nation money, don't seem to register

gorgeous and so true, when a good sensational headline like this comes out, keep an eye on parliament.

one of the recent smuggles was the uk's equivalent of the patriot act. spying on the citizens.

this shite is perfect for averting the gaze of the public. a classic trick.

and we all buy it, every time hook line n sinker lol

gorgeous and so true, when a good sensational headline like this comes out, keep an eye on parliament.

one of the recent smuggles was the uk's equivalent of the patriot act. spying on the citizens.

this shite is perfect for averting the gaze of the public. a classic trick.

and we all buy it, every time hook line n sinker lol

We dont all buy it tho do we to be fair,anyway,im off for a beer and scotch in the garden!

I don't. But I know a man (or 2 million) who do.

You're not suggesting people don't are you? Please don't.

I was referring to the 11 children - not the benefits. Woman on benefits moves into house just doesn't get the headline without the 11 kids.