Yipee - FINALLY!!

noel2538

Hi All

We are soooooooooooo HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY:jiggy::jiggy:

Our Agent emailed us and we had Acknowledgement with File Reference and ICSE Request ID. It included Receipt for our Bank Draft too, which they had on 5th December 2007 after all this time I cant believe it-one step closer.

So for everybody thats waiting it shouldnt be long now. Claire I hope you've got yours let me know?

Debbie:wubclub:

Guest claire&fred

Hi Debbie. Huge CONGRATULATIONS to you. That's wonderful news. Nothing for us yet but ASPC have moved along to the 27th now. So not long.

Claire

Guest claire&fred

Our Police checks are with our Agent and have not done our Meds yet. Agent wants us to wait until we get Ack. Who is your Agent if you don't mind me asking?

Claire

Hi Claire

Our Agents are Concept Australia, my sister-in-law used them, they now live near Melbourne.

Our Agents have advised us to wait too but if you have to wait long time for CO and then get Medicals, the time is even longer. We've hoping to get over there by end 2008.

How about you, I see you sold your house-did that take long? Not even put ours on Market yet, want my Visa first:yes:

Deb

Guest claire&fred

Yes, we sold our house much quicker than we expected. We put it on assuming it would take at least 6 months but it took 2 days. It went under offer end of Sept and we completed contracts 30 November. It was a real shock. We are in rented now which we just love it is an old 5 bedroom house and is costing us hardly anything a month. It is owned by Rydon Properties and our contract runs out in May but they have said we can stay on as long as we want which is great for us. We even have all our bits and pieces stored here as originally we were going to have to put it all into storage.

Unfortunately renting is money wasted but we did okay with selling the house and hopefully when we do get our Visa it is one thing less to worry about.

My attitude now is that hopefully we will be in Oz by end of this year.

Claire

Guest Steve&Mandy

Congratulations, I sure you are feeling a lot happier now. One step closer for you, let's hope the next wait isn't as long. Means we should be receiving are ack any day now it is great to know we are nearly there.

Mandy

Application received at ASPC on 27 Aug 08

Payment taken and receipt 30 Nov 07

Awaiting acknowlegement

Guest claire&fred

I see that you are going to Perth, have you been there?

Hi

Yes we have been 3 times, well 4 if you include when I was 12. My dad and his wife have been there nearly 6 years and my sister four this June. We just love it. We go every other Xmas for a month. The decision to go had to be my OH's as he has a big family here who we are very close to. However, he finally decided on our last trip that he wants to emigrate. He is bricklayer by trade. Where are you hoping to go?

Claire

Hi

Yes we have been 3 times, well 4 if you include when I was 12. My dad and his wife have been there nearly 6 years and my sister four this June. We just love it. We go every other Xmas for a month. The decision to go had to be my OH's as he has a big family here who we are very close to. However, he finally decided on our last trip that he wants to emigrate. He is bricklayer by trade. Where are you hoping to go?

Claire

Hi

We are hoping to go to Melbourne, I visited my sister-in-law last June, my first time. My OH is a Fabricator Welder but even though he's the main applicant, it had to be my dicision to go as I have two girls. One is 18 tomorrow, they are both coming with us, my ex gave them and me permission to go. Keith, OH, has never been only me but he's very open minded and we feel its the right time to go:wub:.

Have you heard anything today about application?

Debbiex

Guest claire&fred
Hi

We are hoping to go to Melbourne, I visited my sister-in-law last June, my first time. My OH is a Fabricator Welder but even though he's the main applicant, it had to be my dicision to go as I have two girls. One is 18 tomorrow, they are both coming with us, my ex gave them and me permission to go. Keith, OH, has never been only me but he's very open minded and we feel its the right time to go:wub:.

Have you heard anything today about application?

Debbiex

Hi Debbie

No, nothing today. Fingers crossed it will be soon though. Don't worry, Poms In Oz will know when we get our acknowledgement.

Claire

Archived