eric402

190 visa application lodged 48 days ago and no sign of CO

190 visa application lodged 48 days ago and no sign of CO - what to do? occupation nominated has not hit the ceiling

I do apologise I thought I've read 48 hours but just seen that you got no response for 48 days.

Did you check your status online with ur TRN number?

For me has been 40 days..still no CO!!

The time frame was 5 weeks..I am not sure whats going on

190 visa application lodged 48 days ago and no sign of CO - what to do? occupation nominated has not hit the ceiling

have you booked your medicals?

once I had completed my medicals, my case officer was assigned. I don't know if this was coincidence or luck, but I have seen this on a few other signatures.

Can anyone else confirm this.

(IELTS:21/02/13 L7.5,R8.5,W8,S8.5)(TRA sent:5/03/13)(TRA received 04/05/2013 for Fitter)(EOI & SS Submitted 04/05/2013)(WA SS accepted 23/05/2013)(PCC sent & EOI invite 24/5/2013)(190 lodged 25/05/2013)(meds 04/06/2013)(CO assigned 07/06/2013)(PCC Recieved 11/06/2013)(meds ref 14/06/2013)(visa granted 01/07/2013)

If thats the case then I can't book medicals now as my wife's due date for pregnancy is in 1st week of Aug.

I would have to wait for medicals..and then wait for CO!!

once I had completed my medicals, my case officer was assigned. I don't know if this was coincidence or luck, but I have seen this on a few other signatures.

Edited by gtaark

Mine took 46 days before CO was appointed. After the appointment of CO in May 15. 2013 I submitted both PCC and Med by May 22, 2013 but haven't heard anything after that. Its 7 weeks since I uploaded the last document they asked for and I'm still waiting. Only God knows for how long???

Did u apply for 189 or 190?

Kindly provide your timeline

Mine took 46 days before CO was appointed. After the appointment of CO in May 15. 2013 I submitted both PCC and Med by May 22, 2013 but haven't heard anything after that. Its 7 weeks since I uploaded the last document they asked for and I'm still waiting. Only God knows for how long???

Did u apply for 189 or 190?

Kindly provide your timeline

Visa Applied on March 30,2013. (SN 190)

Co Appointed on May 15, 2013 (Team 31, Brisbane)

PCC & Medicals by May 22, 2013

Outcome ?????

Everything was loaded apart from medicals. Checking status online, seems there's no movement.

strangely, i have noticed visa 189 applications assigned a co much faster during the same time.

Everything was loaded apart from medicals. Checking status online, seems there's no movement.

strangely, i have noticed visa 189 applications assigned a co much faster during the same time.

Finally CO assigned after 53 days! maybe they check pomsinoz hehe

Congrats eric402..at last you got CO. How did you find out? CO emailed you or you checked online?

I am still in line..42 days and no Case Officer.

Finally CO assigned after 53 days! maybe they check pomsinoz hehe

Its 50 days since I uploaded the last document they asked for and still no response? Where are you Team 31?

GOod luck everyone !

Same Sex De Facto Relationship. 18 Aug WA SS Applied, 9 Oct WA SS Approved, 29 Oct Invited, 2 Nov Lodged. 26Nov CO allocated. PCC sent 10 Dec 2012. Visa190GRANTED 11 Dec 2012. Partner got Managerial Job in Sydney !!Arrived on 28 Jul13. I got job on 10 Aug13 :biggrin:

My C.O was allocated 10 days after I applied in May for a 190 - they requested further documents which I submitted by the end of May and medicals done on 7the June - since then nothing - frustrated at the wait

Hi,

we submitted our 189 app in on the 21st June.

We have front loaded meds, (did these 3 weeks ago) but our visa agent says these are not showing when she looked up our current status. She thinks this is because we haven't got a CO allocated yet? Thought I should ring where we had our meds done to check they have been uploaded.

Hoping we hear something soon. Our house sold quickly and we will bo homeless at the end of August. Timescales on this thread don't look good. I wonder if they have been swamped with apps because of the hefty increase in charges.

It seems everything is going really slowly. It only took a week to get an invite when we lodged our EOI.

Hope you hear soon!

Amanda

Ielts 9 9 9 9, EOI 19th May, invite 21st May, App lodged 21st June, Meds and PCC completed July. Grant 26th Aug 2013 :biggrin:

CO tells me that all Medicals were returned and all were 'satisfactory' - Medicals done 9 weeks ago, police checks all done and have provided everything they have asked for, including bank statements and p60's going back 10 years - all information uploaded over 10 weeks ago and all I have been told is the application is still going through routine processing

Hi Shresthaz,

After employment verification how many days it took for grant??