190 visa application lodged 48 days ago and no sign of CO

For me has been 40 days..still no CO!!

The time frame was 5 weeks..I am not sure whats going on

190 visa application lodged 48 days ago and no sign of CO - what to do? occupation nominated has not hit the ceiling

If thats the case then I can't book medicals now as my wife's due date for pregnancy is in 1st week of Aug.

I would have to wait for medicals..and then wait for CO!!

have you booked your medicals?

once I had completed my medicals, my case officer was assigned. I don't know if this was coincidence or luck, but I have seen this on a few other signatures.

Can anyone else confirm this.

Edited by gtaark

190 visa application lodged 48 days ago and no sign of CO - what to do? occupation nominated has not hit the ceiling

Mine took 46 days before CO was appointed. After the appointment of CO in May 15. 2013 I submitted both PCC and Med by May 22, 2013 but haven't heard anything after that. Its 7 weeks since I uploaded the last document they asked for and I'm still waiting. Only God knows for how long???

Did u apply for 189 or 190?

Kindly provide your timeline

Mine took 46 days before CO was appointed. After the appointment of CO in May 15. 2013 I submitted both PCC and Med by May 22, 2013 but haven't heard anything after that. Its 7 weeks since I uploaded the last document they asked for and I'm still waiting. Only God knows for how long???

have you booked your medicals?

once I had completed my medicals, my case officer was assigned. I don't know if this was coincidence or luck, but I have seen this on a few other signatures.

Can anyone else confirm this.

Everything was loaded apart from medicals. Checking status online, seems there's no movement.

strangely, i have noticed visa 189 applications assigned a co much faster during the same time.

Everything was loaded apart from medicals. Checking status online, seems there's no movement.

strangely, i have noticed visa 189 applications assigned a co much faster during the same time.

Finally CO assigned after 53 days! maybe they check pomsinoz hehe

Congrats eric402..at last you got CO. How did you find out? CO emailed you or you checked online?

I am still in line..42 days and no Case Officer.

Finally CO assigned after 53 days! maybe they check pomsinoz hehe

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

we submitted our 189 app in on the 21st June.

We have front loaded meds, (did these 3 weeks ago) but our visa agent says these are not showing when she looked up our current status. She thinks this is because we haven't got a CO allocated yet? Thought I should ring where we had our meds done to check they have been uploaded.

Hoping we hear something soon. Our house sold quickly and we will bo homeless at the end of August. Timescales on this thread don't look good. I wonder if they have been swamped with apps because of the hefty increase in charges.

It seems everything is going really slowly. It only took a week to get an invite when we lodged our EOI.

Hope you hear soon!

Amanda

CO tells me that all Medicals were returned and all were 'satisfactory' - Medicals done 9 weeks ago, police checks all done and have provided everything they have asked for, including bank statements and p60's going back 10 years - all information uploaded over 10 weeks ago and all I have been told is the application is still going through routine processing

• 8 months later...