kernow43

Rental available in Redcliffe Queensland soon

We are moving to Victoria in first week of October. We are currently renting an apartment 200 metres from the entrance to Suttons Beach.

We have been here in the rental for 4 years, there are 8 3 bedroom apartments on 2 floors. They comprise of 3 bedrooms 2 bathrooms double garage. There are 2 families recently from UK one is member MickyB. Everyone gets on well together. We have a large 50 foot balcony and anther 12 foot off the master bedroom. We pay $400 per week. The owner owns them all and are teriffic to get on with. Anyone interested and want more info of photos let me know. BTW there is a lift which is a bonus especiall in a 2 storey.

"640K ought to be enough for anybody." Bill Gates 1981

Have you sorted out your initial accommodation in Victoria yet? :D

BB

MELBOURNE SHORT TERM ACCOMMODATION - FURNISHED SELF-CONTAINED STUDIO APARTMENT AVAILABLE -

walk to shops, beach and station. Ideal for new immigrants before you find a long-term rental. PM me for further details.

Yes thanks, we have bought a new house in Creswick, an area I love because of its history, and is usually overlooked by migrants but there are so many opportunities as it is only 15 mins from Ballarat

"640K ought to be enough for anybody." Bill Gates 1981