457 Visa Timeline - June 2013 [Sydney]

jDv

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Submitted 17th may 2 applicants . Project manager . Approved 10 sept

Hi Jazz,

That's great news, you have been waiting a long time, I'm really pleased for you!

I'm at 9weeks on my visa and 10 on the nomination and still stuck on processing has commenced.

When did yours switch to processing further as this seems to be when they appoint a CO.

Anyway your news is great news, at one point thought you were never gonna get!

Fantastic, when do u go?

Hi Jazz,

That's great news, you have been waiting a long time, I'm really pleased for you!

I'm at 9weeks on my visa and 10 on the nomination and still stuck on processing has commenced.

When did yours switch to processing further as this seems to be when they appoint a CO.

Anyway your news is great news, at one point thought you were never gonna get!

Fantastic, when do u go?

Hey thanks heaps paddy, I really appreciate u guys kept my morale high, I started thinking at one time either it's gonna b too long or they will ask heaps docs, but I was 100% positive abt the grant.

My stays showed being processed further on 19 june nearly a month after submitting everything.

Im already in Australia I finished my education here n I was already working with the company who sponsored me. God is great that's d only thing I would say. Thanks alot to my family friends n the companys lawyer off course . If u guys need any assistance wen u Coe in aus feel free to shoot a mail .

Hey there,

I am kind of "new" here but I was following this thread for some weeks already and it helped me quite a lot to stay positive.

Therefore I wanted to give some "hope" back. :)

We just got our visa granted tonight. It's been 7 weeks and 1 day since its been lodged in the Sydney office (visa application and nomination). Our status never changed from "process commenced", we never got a "processd further" or anything, simply an "applicant approved".

My bf (first applicant) is from a "medium risk country" and I am from a "low risk country". We are on a long distance realtionship since 1 year and i was afraid we would get lots of questions about this, but it wasnt a problem at all!

I hope there will be some more positive feedbacks for you guys tonight.

Hey there,

I am kind of "new" here but I was following this thread for some weeks already and it helped me quite a lot to stay positive.

Therefore I wanted to give some "hope" back. :)

We just got our visa granted tonight. It's been 7 weeks and 1 day since its been lodged in the Sydney office (visa application and nomination). Our status never changed from "process commenced", we never got a "processd further" or anything, simply an "applicant approved".

My bf (first applicant) is from a "medium risk country" and I am from a "low risk country". We are on a long distance realtionship since 1 year and i was afraid we would get lots of questions about this, but it wasnt a problem at all!

I hope there will be some more positive feedbacks for you guys tonight.

Hi yvchen, thanks for the feedback! It's nice to see the visas coming through, congrats!

When and where are u going?

Hey . Congrats jazzcave . I was reading your all posts from long time . I applied my 457 visa on 28 June offshore . My nomination was approved on 2 June . It's about 10 weeks after visa lodgment . I have heard anything about it . Same status showing ..processing has commenced and showing further medical result recived and medicals finalised ... Still waiting ......

This is my application status Application Status

Application 457 Business Long Stay Primary - EGO3CYTYBW

28/06/2013 Application received - processing commenced Message

28/06/2013 Application fee received Message

View your receipt details

Person 1

Date of birth:

04/07/2013 Health requirements finalised Message

04/07/2013 Further medical results received Message

Person 2

Date of birth:

04/07/2013 Health requirements finalised Message