457 Visa Timeline - June 2013 [Sydney]

jDv

Any news for anyone? How about you jazzcrave?

Got a reply from case officer n he advised my lawyer that visa requirements r full but they waiting to finalise the nomination lodged by d business to hire me on 457 . I've been working since 10 months n they need to understand it costed alot for d company to train me. N I handle 90% of the business .

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got a reply from case officer n he advised my lawyer that visa requirements r full but they waiting to finalise the nomination lodged by d business to hire me on 457 . I've been working since 10 months n they need to understand it costed alot for d company to train me. N I handle 90% of the business .

You see your nomination is being reviewed after the rule changes ...

Grant today ! woooo hooooo I applied on 17 of April !!! almost 5 months ... BUt to be honest there was a mistake from my side in Date of birth . which cause a big delay .. ! I wish you all the best !! I am sure all of you are getting a grant ! it is just the matter of time !! Good luck

Good luck everyone! Jazzcrave seems along time you have been waiting!! Fingers crossed you have some good news soon, suppose its out of you're control if they are reviewing you're nomination, just keep positive and before long you will have you're grant!

Hi Sarah thanks alot for ur support , trust me my attitude is changing according to my mood, but am 100% positive. It will happen soon. It's just that d wait kills me I've not checked d status from last 3 days either. It won't expedite by checking but I check my invisible often to see email from my lawyer.

Good luck everyone! Jazzcrave seems along time you have been waiting!! Fingers crossed you have some good news soon, suppose its out of you're control if they are reviewing you're nomination, just keep positive and before long you will have you're grant!

I don't understand one thing 3 months ago case officer told my lawyer to submit medicals n he is happy to finaliZe . Y they reviewing the papers when they same from Wat they said they happy with d file

Grant today ! woooo hooooo I applied on 17 of April !!! almost 5 months ... BUt to be honest there was a mistake from my side in Date of birth . which cause a big delay .. ! I wish you all the best !! I am sure all of you are getting a grant ! it is just the matter of time !! Good luck

Hey congrats super , happy fr u n thanks fr d wishes, plz post ur timeline if its ok. Wats. Ur occupation ( sponsored)

I don't understand one thing 3 months ago case officer told my lawyer to submit medicals n he is happy to finaliZe . Y they reviewing the papers when they same from Wat they said they happy with d file

That's what I said that mine was same. Medicals been finalised and they got my references which they requested. Then I thought yes I will have the grant in few days. But how wrong I was.

Your documents in order they are looking at the nomination from your sponsors.

Hi Super,

Thats great news, at last you have the grant! When do you leave?

Hey Chubbs,

when you get their, will you post on this thread every now and again your first couple of weeks experience, it would be great to hear how you are getting on.

How you like the heat, what you find cheap or expensive etc, give us a little hope and experience living the dream with you.

Thanks

That's what I said that mine was same. Medicals been finalised and they got my references which they requested. Then I thought yes I will have the grant in few days. But how wrong I was.

Your documents in order they are looking at the nomination from your sponsors.

sorry if I'm bothering u but how long it took for ur whole process n have u got any idea do u suggest a time frame fr me. I know it's impossible to judge but still if u can

[TABLE=class: tablecolour, width: 100%, align: center]

[TR]

[TD=width: 15%]Application

[/TD]

[TD=width: 60%] 457 Business Long Stay Primary -

[/TD]

[TD=width: 10%] [/TD]

[TD=width: 15%] [/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 15%] 01/08/2013 [/TD]

[TD=width: 60%] Application received - processing commenced

[/TD]

[TD=width: 15%] Message [/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 60%] Application fee received [/TD]

[TD=width: 15%] Message [/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 60%] View your receipt details [/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=colspan: 4] [/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 15%] Person 1

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 60%] Referred to a case officer to determine if further health is required [/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Hi I am new here, just to ask in average how long should a nomination be approved?

Congrats to superleo;

Same problem i have my date of birth was wrong when submit application now 2 months waiting

My 457 nomination was submitted June 3rd by my agent....granted June 11th!! Im a heavy plant operator working in the mines and was sponsored as a drainer. was on whv 417 prior to 457. very quick and simple for me, a single 28year old bloke!

Yea there are many factors which help some people to get approvals quickly . Like u must b in regional area n there aren't many 457 applications for this occupation. N ur sponsor won't had sponsored many people in a year or 2 . I'm really positive abt mine n everyone here. Would soon get it . For sure. May be another week or 2 max. Wish me luck friends

Just submitted my documents via my companies agent on 3rd September, I expect a long month ahead. I also don't have any access to systems to check progress.

Hi hurlos best of luck for ur visa. Wat state u from can u tell everyone a little bit abt u. Like occupation , onshore or offshore? Etc

Hi hurlos best of luck for ur visa. Wat state u from can u tell everyone a little bit abt u. Like occupation , onshore or offshore? Etc

Hi - I'm a Brit based in Dubai, wife and three kids are coming with me. My company is big multi national using Fragomen who have done everything so far re the visa process. We know we needed medicals as UAE is on the medium risk countries. The medical and results have been sent already and all the paperwork submitted. Job references, My CV, Certified copies of passports, wedding certificates, birth certificates etc. Fragomen said I can't chase and didn't mention I could have access to any online systems. They expect it to be all complete within 4 weeks. They gave a guide line of first week in October and didn't expect any issues. Winding down current role within my company before I make this move internally, looking forward to getting to Sydney and starting...