457 Visa Timeline - June 2013 [Sydney]

jDv

Change in my status since today : "Application being processed further"

Not sure what it means ...?

hi this means you have been allocated a case officer so you will either recieve a grant or if more information is required they will ask for that, best of luck!! Where is you're visa being processed? No news for me yet, debating re sending the email will the further information they required I'm not the best person at being patient! Good luck

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi this means you have been allocated a case officer so you will either recieve a grant or if more information is required they will ask for that, best of luck!! Where is you're visa being processed? No news for me yet, debating re sending the email will the further information they required I'm not the best person at being patient! Good luck

Thanks!

Processed at Sydney office.

I've got the grant at 9.00 am this morning!! Full steam ahead getting down as soon as poss !

Good luck to you guys the good news is coming to you shortly !

Brilliant news chubbs so happy for you! Pop the champagne open haha, worth the wait! Congratulations hope you're very happy in Australia, fingers crossed for everyone else! X

]28/05/2013 Application received - processing commenced 28/05/2013 Application fee received

18/06/2013 Application being processed further

03/07/2013 Health requirements finalised

16/07/2013 Information received

03/07/2013 Further medical results received

13/08/2013 Grant received

I don't know the exact lodge date but the 28/05 is the first date on DIAC website n

]28/05/2013 Application received - processing commenced 28/05/2013 Application fee received

18/06/2013 Application being processed further

03/07/2013 Health requirements finalised

16/07/2013 Information received

03/07/2013 Further medical results received

13/08/2013 Grant received

I don't know the exact lodge date but the 28/05 is the first date on DIAC website n

Mine was logded on 16 may

On 19 june processing further like xhubbs and I hope mune is on its way to fingers cross

I've got the grant at 9.00 am this morning!! Full steam ahead getting down as soon as poss !

Good luck to you guys the good news is coming to you shortly !

Wow Chubbs so happy for you after that incredibly long wait!!!! Cheers!!

Congratulations!!!! Hope you are very happy.

Also fingers crossed for all who are waiting...

It looks like application for 457 lodged from Australia, are quickly approved.

From overseas it takes ages ...

I'm waiting since more than 6 weeks

This is not correct, I lived in London whilst my application was processed and was granted in a matter of days. Like what chubbs said who knows why some are approved quicker than others, possibly company sponsoring, status etc who knows..

Still no news for me! Starting to get annoyed!! Chubbs if you recieved you're grant was it just an automatic email or was it personal? Just thinking if you recieved it at 9am what time was it in Australia, if that's the case then maybe there's still hope for me today! :( haha

We got our visa for my baby girl! Flying out Monday!! God is sooo good!!!! I got ahold of IMMI as well as my boss. SO glad this is done! I am sure the rest of your visa's will come through soon! Trust in the lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding! God bless!! OK, I have to go clean and pack!

We got our visa for my baby girl! Flying out Monday!! God is sooo good!!!! I got ahold of IMMI as well as my boss. SO glad this is done! I am sure the rest of your visa's will come through soon! Trust in the lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding! God bless!! OK, I have to go clean and pack!

hey congrats guys well done , hey would u mind if I request u to post ur complete timeline n position description n the country u applied from .