Working Holiday Visa, 2 police cautions

jomax1991

I didn't send my acpo certificate and they didn't ask for it. I would attach a letter just stating the facts, when we put down my husbands 2 cautions they asked for additional info in terms of dates, where it happened, sentence recieved and brief circumstances. I wrote a few lines, didnt go into promises of out of character etc as I felt the 9 year gap from last caution said enough, also promising you wont do it again wont count for anything...it wouldn't hurt to put the letter in just expanding on the facts, may speed things up as they won't need to ask for additional details. Good luck x

Thank you again for the replies!

I just have one final question .....

I am planning on applying some time within the next month. I was going to do an online application, and where it gives you the box to explain what offenses you've been arrested for, was going to mention the theft and ABH, then attach a document with a letter explaining the circumstances leading to the incidents, how out of character they are, how they will not be re-enacted etc. Does this sound like the about-right thing to do? I just have no idea about visa's and nor does anyone I know!

Also, does everyone have to send them an ACPO certificate, or is that only if they ask for it?