You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

newjez

what are you doing right now?

About to check out some fossicking places on Google Earth for the September holiday.

And a few waterholes for fishing...

Would be nice if I got a beaut family to lose in the semi desert again...:laugh:

Cheers, Bobj.

Almost Paradise...Found a tiny dam and a copper mine within 1 km of each other...Methinks it could be a goodly camp site... Only 10 km from Mary Kathleen, Qld

Cheers, Bobj.

.........taking a break from filling potholes....!

.???

image.jpg

image.jpg

Watching the chart show channel, I am so out of touch with current music, if you can call it that.. What the hell happened :err:

I have officially turned into my parents, "music when I was younger was much better" :laugh:

Just smile and wave boys, smile and wave..........

Just returned from my night out at the town hall?Wow cocktails?I asked for a "Thunderbolt"?the guy making them,poured 3 different spirits into a cocktail shaker (no mixer or measurements haha)and whoah!Talk about blow your head off hahahahaha Like drinking 3 doubles of spirits in one cocktail glass!:wacko:Had a great night and met a really nice couple.Me and the lady talked motorbikes pretty much all night hahahahhahaha

When the power of love overcomes the love of power,the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix

You should have asked him for some sex on the beach.

No idea whats in it, but it sounds nice.

I want it all, and I want it now.

Oh boy,think I've had a few too many cocktails hahahhahaha Please excuse me if I say anything too "suspect":laugh:I've hardly drunk anything for years and now been p***** two weekends in a row!hahahahhahaha Ah dear,all in the name of fun! ;)

When the power of love overcomes the love of power,the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix

Heading to bed. Need to be up earlyish if I'm going back to the hospital tomorrow, hopefully have a better sleep than last night or I'll be extra grumpy!

Just back from a walk with the dog in the park.

Got a surprise saw a family of 6 black cockatoos in the park.

Never seen black cocky's around here before. Had plenty of galahs, lorikeets, occasional kookaburra, corellas.

But this is first black cockatoo so quite a find.

Looks like they are called a yellow tailed black cockatoo.

Edited by parleycross

I want it all, and I want it now.

Thinking I should lose some weight and trim up by taking a walk along the local beach. Instead sitting in front of a roaring log fire, eating Green & Blacks organic milk chocolate and wondering if it's too early to have a glass of wine (1.12pm Saturday afternoon)

OMFG. These baked beans are lethal..............

Just back from a walk with the dog in the park.

Got a surprise saw a family of 6 black cockatoos in the park.

Never seen black cocky's around here before. Had plenty of galahs, lorikeets, occasional kookaburra, corellas.

But this is first black cockatoo so quite a find.

Looks like they are called a yellow tailed black cockatoo.

Old wives' tale; every black cocky you see is a day away from rain=6 days to rain

We see anything up to 15 a day...Wonder if that's the cause of our drought??:wink:

Cheers, Bobj.

Getting ready to go and shovel 850kgs of slate chipping :wacko: wish me luck :laugh:

Just smile and wave boys, smile and wave..........

Was going to go to the hospital today but now everybody's going in the car and don't think there's a seat for me. So I'll just go tomorrow or Monday after work. The nurse was speaking to my mum on the phone there and said he's a lot better than the other day but still seriously ill and not to get our hopes up. She said the night that everybody thought he wouldn't make it he woke up in a bad mood and demanding that the physio came down and got him walking. Big drama queen!

Sitting in the garden,nice cool drink enjoying the sunshine!Went to the allotment to water veg and do abit of weeding,all is looking well!

Not long back from the park with the fox lookalike, took him around twice. Tiny bit of heat and he's knackered, just like me haha. Should be quiet for my gran coming down! I don't think she's his biggest fan lol

Watching Radio 1's Big Weekend!Wooo hoooo!

Getting ready to go catch a fish........ok, I'm more likely catch a cold, but hey......it's all in the game right? Xx

No one can tell you exactly what you have gotta be

You've got to stand your ground and fight to save your life

It may be hard but ooh ooh it's the only way

Always remembering there ain't no second prize

There ain't no second prize

wondering if it's too early to have a glass of wine (1.12pm Saturday afternoon)

Held off until 2.30 and then cracked open a bottle of red. Was only going to have one glass (honest) but it was so nice, that ended up finishing the whole bottle over course of afternoon. Hubby so NOT impressed when he got home from work.......pretty tipsy by then and he had to make dinner. Me not impressed with hangover today.

OMFG. These baked beans are lethal..............

Ooopsie ??

Getting ready to go catch a fish........ok, I'm more likely catch a cold, but hey......it's all in the game right? Xx

What kind are you after, Dom?

Been looking at Google Earth and Bonzle maps...Went to Marella Gorge for the first time some 48 years ago. The total length is roughly 48 km!! It is on the Nicholson River and that flows into the Mighty Ord.

http://www.bonzle.com/c/a?a=p&cmd=sp&p=26976&st=WA&s=marella%20gorge%2C%20WA

Yep, I took that photo...:jiggy:

Cheers, Bobj.

Well I don't think the salmon are around anymore. Went to a jetty yesterday, guy was there for a few hours and didn't get a bite. So anything would be great, considering it's only my 2nd time.

How have you been going mate?

Well I don't think the salmon are around anymore. Went to a jetty yesterday, guy was there for a few hours and didn't get a bite. So anything would be great, considering it's only my 2nd time.

How have you been going mate?

The salmon should be taking metal lures, spanyids about 25gms weight; fast retrieve then slow and give a light jerk to the rod tip. Repeat process.

Been waiting for the SE trade winds to calm down (20-25 knots) Then I'll be after the mackerel...I hope.:wink:

Cheers, Bobj.