newjez

what are you doing right now?

Hoping the hubby's ankles hold out when we go to the hop that I've booked us places on...!!!! :biglaugh:

Went out on Monday, spur of the moment and very much needed.....just local pubs.....was dead....until we got to the last one, they had a band on.....rockabilly.... Our kind of band. Wish I knew how to upload a video....

Anyway, I've railroaded him into coming with me to learn jive/lindy hop...want to do things, try stuff..can't bloody wait.....the poor sod :biglaugh:xxx

''Don't bother searching for the light at the end of the tunnel.....march right up there and turn the b*stard thing on yourself.'' :wink:Sarah Millican

Lying in bed hungover +++ Just peeled my contact lenses off my eyeballs.....

:biglaugh::biglaugh: ohhhh I've done that soooooooo many times.........ayaaaaa!!!!!

''Don't bother searching for the light at the end of the tunnel.....march right up there and turn the b*stard thing on yourself.'' :wink:Sarah Millican

Tickets all sold out and Im going back in August, May have to try and get some Reading Festival tickets though, Wanna meet me there @@Mattw.........:wink:

I drink, therefore I dance.....

Just the shear thought of me takes your breath away @@Mattw.....!

I drink, therefore I dance.....

Lazy Sunday morning!! Lie-in over, fried brekkie being nicely digested now just waiting for OH to finish in the shower.

The weather doesn't know what it wants to do!! Peeing down first thing, then nice looking sun but now the clouds are coming back over.....

Got to sort the sheds out. An old battery powered jeep to charge and put up for sale, maybe drag the BBQ out and tidy up. That should make room in shed no1 for the new bike, gotta move it out of the kitchen as OH is starting to have a sense of humour failure....

watching masterchef, getting stuff ready for tomorrow - first day on new temp job so a bit nervous as it's something I haven't done before. looking forward to it. :smile:

I know of only one duty, and that is to love - Albert Camus

that's awesome stuff, isn't it? :smile:

Sure is.

Waiting for the mouse killer! .... The little bleeders have had a pooh on my tv stand, the house is spotless, Millie will testify and I feel dirty, every noise I hear I think it's a mouse, I am going out soon coz I'm scared to be alone, keep getting this Pied Piper scene running through my head ......

I was talking to two people today who've had rodent problems, rats! In the loft .... Now I'm really scared .... Oh mouse man hurry up your late :yes:

It's true. Shoes keeps a pristine house. Darn those mice. I used to live near a railway and was tortured with them coming in. No sooner had I got rid of one lot and a new lot moved in. I became a dab hand at throwing telephone books at them. They get cheeky and start running around when you're in the room. The council man said. 'You should be glad really because if you have mice, it means you don't have rats'. Err okay.

Millie x

Visa: 475 regional GRANT 22/6/12, touchdown 4/11/12 . Applied 189 PR visa 13/11/14 Grant 20/1/15

Guest Dave carter

im applying for lots of jobs! setting a leaving date, exciting times :biggrin:

It's true. Shoes keeps a pristine house. Darn those mice. I used to live near a railway and was tortured with them coming in. No sooner had I got rid of one lot and a new lot moved in. I became a dab hand at throwing telephone books at them. They get cheeky and start running around when you're in the room. The council man said. 'You should be glad really because if you have mice, it means you don't have rats'. Err okay.

Millie x

Thanks for confirming I have a clean house, LOL, smiled at the council man comment, I have thought the same about snakes, if we had a house snake, I doubt we would have mice ....

No noises last night, and nothing on the traps this morning, we have been to buy some of those ultra sonic plug things, which give off a high pitched sound what mixes hate, well I hope they do ......

Sat surfing the net on thermal printers :arghh: they cost a fortune, I bought a second hand one yesterday, but am unsure if it is compatible with the POS soft wear I am using ... I could spend money on a computer guy only to find out it won't work, so now looking for the best deal $ wise for the one the POS people " support ", .......

im applying for lots of jobs! setting a leaving date, exciting times :biggrin:

Good lic, hope it all goes well x

Guest Guest40285
Sure is.

That is so cool, wow.

Going to see me arl fellah,get the messages and do a footy bet,tara!

"The problem with neo conservative capitalism and it's insatiable greed for more wealth and disparity amongst the populace,is that it ended up being the catalyst for the great depression and modern recession"

Me,tonight:wubclub:

Guest Guest40285

Got me binoculars out, haha, fun times ahead.

That is so cool, wow.

It goes around the earth every 90 minutes. Now back to what I

should be doing looking for a job.

Edited by knsc

Watching the F1, looks like it's heading for a boring Mercedes 1/2. Think I might go and wash my hair......

Chilling out after a lovely relaxing day where my husband ran around making sure I didn't lift a finger...bless him. He's up at 2 for overtime so in bed now. Think I'll have an early night with one of my library books and a cuppa...

Having a couple of beers waiting for ko. Last time I'll have to stay up into the early hours for a while, but its been worth every minute this season.........come on you red men, first or second we've had a fantastic season:cute:

12:10am. doing a load of washing. parTAY.

I know of only one duty, and that is to love - Albert Camus