You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

newjez

what are you doing right now?

Trying to start 1 of 2 essays that I have to do over Christmas and new year :ssign16:

You'll be right.............I have every faith and confidence in you x

No one can tell you exactly what you have gotta be

You've got to stand your ground and fight to save your life

It may be hard but ooh ooh it's the only way

Always remembering there ain't no second prize

There ain't no second prize

I'm currently sat on the sofa, little fella is off nursery again with tonsillitis so he's watching allsorts of random cartoons on the tablet.... I'm contemplating sweeping up and mopping my floors because the weather at the minute equals mud. I'm also going to use housework as an excuse not to start a report that's due in next week.... :laugh:....my own worst enemy.

Hope the wee fella is well again very soon xx

Listening to Christmas Tunes................but off to bed soon. Going to the Midnight Premier Screening of Star Wars last night have suddenly taken it's toll..........

Hope the wee fella is well again very soon xx

Thanks Dom hinny....hope you're well yourself pet xxxxxx

''Don't bother searching for the light at the end of the tunnel.....march right up there and turn the b*stard thing on yourself.'' :wink:Sarah Millican

House.....................cleaning. I am sooooo excited.

It is not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog.

Guest guest30085
supping ma fav tipple

Having a wild guess, would it be Irn Bru :-)

Guest guest30085

I'm sat on a bus, in Sydney and it's packed out....:dull:

Edited by guest30085

Last night of my hols, going to see the Lion King on Broadway.

Edited by ali

I just want PIO to be a happy place where people are nice to each other and unicorns poop rainbows

supping ma fav tipple

Good to hear from you Stevie ... Happy Christmas to you and your family ...

Setting up for the OHs drinks party tonight.

40 degrees today and ive mowed the laws, done the edges, scrubbed the deck, moved the chairs out, found three tables and set them up, filled the car and trailer for the drive to my parents for the immediate family christmas tomorrow,

And we have just had a thunderstorm and a belting of rain for ten minutes.

I guess my next job is to dry off all those chairs and tables.......

Mowed the laws?Abit messy hey?:laugh:Well I went on my Xmas work "do"last night.Lovely 3 course meal (way too much food!)and secret santa.I got a Bayliss and Harding gift set which is pretty nice.Not a late night,home at 10pm.Atm(7am) in bed,with a cafetiere of coffee and laptop.Sounds pretty windy outside,could be a good washing day today!lol

When the power of love overcomes the love of power,the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix

feeling stiff and in a lot of pain ... walking into Midland Shopping Centre yesterday I was knocked down by some lads larking around ... fell on my right side ... only good thing about it ... my bones must be OK ... nothing broken but badly bruised , cut and grazed ... supposed to be scrubbing the new tiles in my kit home today but that ain't gonna happen ...

feeling stiff and in a lot of pain ... walking into Midland Shopping Centre yesterday I was knocked down by some lads larking around ... fell on my right side ... only good thing about it ... my bones must be OK ... nothing broken but badly bruised , cut and grazed ... supposed to be scrubbing the new tiles in my kit home today but that ain't gonna happen ...

Hope you are ok, having a fall isn't funny, and it gives you a shock, so take care and if your house isn't perfect for Christmas it isn't important, your health is. xM

:hug:

Enjoying life in Queensland

:hug::hug:

See my art here: https://kevindickinsonfineartphot.smugmug.com/

Copies free to PIO members. PM me for details.

Busy converting all our old vinyl records to MP3 format and transferring them to CD's. Time consuming.

It is not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog.

Busy converting all our old vinyl records to MP3 format and transferring them to CD's. Time consuming.

CDs are a bit old technology now CDU. We burned all our CDs to our computer hard drive years ago and have a back up drive just in case. Flogged all of our CDs at a car boot sale before emigrating as they were only in the loft anyway.

Timeline: 309/100 Sent 7/8/13, Money Taken 9/8/13, CO appointed 3/9/13. Med 3/12/13. Police check 4/12/13. VISA GRANTED 8/4/14, Subclass100. Recce August 2014. Arrived 30 July 2015.

we just bought a turntable, plays cassettes too!:cool:

Enjoying life in Queensland

Jake's Sherwood turntable has the ability to burn to USB. He hasn't got round to it though as he likes the sound of vinyl coming through the home theatre. He came home yesterday with a Fine Young Cannibals album and a Manfred Mann's Earth Band album, Both mint without a scratch for $2 each!

See my art here: https://kevindickinsonfineartphot.smugmug.com/

Copies free to PIO members. PM me for details.

Got one of those as well. :jiggy: