You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

newjez

what are you doing right now?

bit of breakfast then service the boys bmx, then its all change in the kids bedrooms furniture moving and stuff.

Went for a walk after dinner. Still light at 8:30. Good old daylight saving.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away :smile:

Guest Guest66881

Just had our tea, having a drink now been a good day today.

Thinking about tomorrow. Need to do some intensive revision, have my final submission and final exams late Nov. Then it's all over red rover. Then I increase my work hours. No rest for the wicked.

familiarising myself with the ignore function and in the meantime trying my best not to tell certain posters what complete and utter bell-ends they are!!!

familiarising myself with the ignore function and in the meantime trying my best not to tell certain posters what complete and utter bell-ends they are!!!

testing testing!!!

Lay in bed thinking about Scotchstacey ..............Not in that way saucy ....!!! Im actually feeling sorry for her right now , i too was alone in Singapore almost 30 yrs ago now .... She will be fine once shes here , plenty of friendly people in Oz to look after her .....i think she has huge balls for making this journey alone ............good on you SS x

Voted Best Newcomer 2010 by PIO Members.......Thank you....x

What's wrong with me like?! Haha only joking. Thanks, I'm sure I'll enjoy the rest of it. Maybe just won't want to go out too late at night. Maybe would have been better going to Hong Kong with the Manchester girls but I never really fancied going to HK. Thanks for your concern x

Im actually feeling sorry for her right now , i too was alone in Singapore almost 30 yrs ago now

Absolutely nothing wrong with being alone in Singapore - it is a great place. I would be feeling envious; not sorry.

I have just woken up after dreaming about SS too!

OMFG. These baked beans are lethal..............

Absolutely nothing wrong with being alone in Singapore - it is a great place. I would be feeling envious; not sorry.

SS knows what i mean , i feel for her .............and yes its a fantastic place to be .....

Voted Best Newcomer 2010 by PIO Members.......Thank you....x

should I even ask what it was. Nightmares about cases..?

SS knows what i mean , i feel for her .............and yes its a fantastic place to be .....

i don't mind my own company a lot of the time. It's just night time I struggle more with. And I wish I'd got a hostel more central instead of letting silly sta travel suggest it

......texting......

......a wonderful lady.......

......whose strength of character......never ceases to amaze me......

having a cuppa ... woken at 5.30 am by the phone ringing ...

Sorry about that.......must have hit speed dial button.

Watching a DVD of the Rolling Stones .................. live concert in Hyde Park - July 2013.

They might be a bunch of old wrinklies but they are still very good live. Massive crowd of fans turned out to see them.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away :smile:

………………..my youngst is going to the uk next year…

……………….to visit with some of my family…:eek:

……………….am havin to talk to him about their difference to how he lives..

………………..some history and who is who…

………………i know they will love him…….

……………….just hope he enjoys it…..

Watching Kill Bill, Vol 1

I drink, therefore I dance.....

Watching Kill Bill, Vol 1

Just watched it for the 3rd time.................Only because I was "home alone" and have forgotten how to use the dvd player so I watched SBS instead..........................she turns me on, dirty old perv that I am

Edited by Johndoe

See my art here: https://kevindickinsonfineartphot.smugmug.com/

Copies free to PIO members. PM me for details.

Almost 2am in the Royal Exhibition hotel on my third beer (since midnight) alone with my phone, my diary, the Tele, and my thoughts.

Almost 2am in the Royal Exhibition hotel on my third beer (since midnight) alone with my phone, my diary, the Tele, and my thoughts.

Sorry MR, you seem to be a sadder B2stard than I am and I really didn't think that was possible of anyone.....................unless they were a corpse

See my art here: https://kevindickinsonfineartphot.smugmug.com/

Copies free to PIO members. PM me for details.

Currently waiting for RACV recovery. Gearbox has packed in! Effin Holden Captiva!!

From Kilmarnock, now in Melbourne :-)

Guest Guest66881

Just finished with three airport runs, last one was Bullsbrook (Pearce RAAF Base) dropped the truck off back home now.

While up at Pearce it is great in that place, MP's looking at everyone and if you go at the right time and are real lucky you get to see jet fighters swooshing around right over your head.:wink: