Might be moving to Australia, just wanting someone in australia to chat to

Guest Bekka

Hey, im Bekka, my family is hoping to move to Australia, id like to get to know some people in Australia, so i know what its gunna be like :D

Bekka xx

Guest x-thatsmemary-x

Hi Bekka Im Moving 2 Oz Aswell, What Part U Going 2 I Will B Ur Friend If U Want. My Name Is Mary I Am 11 Years Old, How Old R U

Hiya Mary, we're not exactly sure where in Australia we are moving, but we've been looking along the Gold Coast, Brisbane. Im 13. If you want to chat, you can send me your msn through private mail. =]

Hey, We don't know exactly when, or where we are moving yet, we are hoping somewhere along the Gold Coast, its the best place we have looked at so far. Where are you moving??

Bekka xxxx

• 1 year later...
Guest rebeccamorris1995

Heyy, I'm moving to Australia on boxing day. I can't wait, moving to Canberra, I'm 14. Anyone moving to Canberra? When are all of you going then? :D xx

• 2 weeks later...
Guest proud to be a pom

hi bekka i moved here 2 yrs ago wen i was 14 im beki i live in perth and id b more than happy to chat 2 u about living here ! :) are u in oz yet? xoxo

Guest rebeccamorris1995

Hey Beki, I'm not in Australia yett, I fly out on boxing day, i'm really excited:D. How's life for you in Australia? How long did it take you to settle in? :)

Speak soon, xxx

Guest proud to be a pom

hi hun :) wow how exciting for you!!! i hope the flight goes ok! australia is quite diffrent to the uk in some ways but simmilar in others for example some of the things they do like going to the beach nad the more outdoor sort of lifestye are different but they also do a lot of the same stuff as back in th uk like going to the cinema and shopping and sleepovers just to name a few!! :) it took me a while to settle in and when we have visitors im unsettled for a couple of days but aftr that im ussually ok :/ the schooling is good over here and the people always try to make you feel welcome!! (when u need to borrow a rubber off someone make sure you say eraser.... i learnt the hard way!! lol :) whereabouts are you moving too do u know? if there is anything else i can help you wiuth or any questions you want me to awnser just ask and i know how saunting and scary it can be but we have all been there so we all kinow just how you feel!!!! xoxo

• 3 months later...
Guest paigemarriott
heyy

kool we are movin 2 perth at the end of this year

Hey im paige and moving to W.A Perth, Mandurah are you already there?

Where abouts do you live or going to live?

x

Guest paigemarriott
hi bekka i moved here 2 yrs ago wen i was 14 im beki i live in perth and id b more than happy to chat 2 u about living here ! :) are u in oz yet? xoxo

Hello Becki im paige and 12yrsold im moving to W.A Perth, Mandurah.How old are you? im moving to oz in easter holidays.x

Archived