bobkv

Need Employment reference letter format for australia skillselect

I am a Database administrator and am looking for Employment reference letter format for australia skillselect. Anyone who has got through the skill assessment successfully or have good knowledge on the approvals please forward that letter to me.

Edited by bobkv
typo

The letter needs to come from your employer not some random person off an internet forum.

Ask your employer to provide one detailing your key roles and responsibilities.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

IELTS: 30/06/12 L9,R8.5,W8,S9 | Engineers Australia Applied 01/07/12, Positive Skills Assessed (233513 Plant Engineer) 02/11/12 | EOI 05/11/12 | 189 Invitation to Apply (75 points) 16/11/12 | 189 Applied 18/11/12 | CO Assigned 04/12/12 | Medicals 07/12/12 | Police Cert 12/12/12 |Visa Grant 28/01/13 |

Hi bobkv, I too am planning to apply as a Database Administrator and was hoping if I could contact you to know more about your experience. Could you please PM me your contact info? Truly appreciate the help!

The most important things are your dates of employment and details of exactly what tasks you performed, this needs to match what the assessing body qualifies as your occupations key skills.