bobkv

Anyone who got through the PR visa process from India to Australia??

Anyone who got through the PR visa process from India to Australia?? Please let me know of a reliable consultant who helped you in that process. It is tough to find a genuine company here.

Anyone who got through the PR visa process from India to Australia?? Please let me know of a reliable consultant who helped you in that process. It is tough to find a genuine company here.

I did it myself... you go through the website u ll get clarity, whatever doubts u hv note down, ask in d forum or to whichever consultant u meet.. then take a call

Sent from my Micromax A91 using Tapatalk 2

can you please help me with the sample of employment reference letter

Edited by bobkv

Hi...we are too applying from India for Western Australia...Even if you want to go through an agent please go through one who is based in Australia as none of the agents from India are registered with Mara...thats what we have done

IELTS overall 7.5 Vetassess Skill Assessment (Cafe & Restaurant Manager) 24/05/2013 EOI lodged on 31/05/13 WA SS lodged on 06/06/13 SS received on 24/06/13 Vetassess positive results 14/08/2013 Visa 190 lodged on 21/08/13 PCC 21/08/13 Medicals 28/9/13 CO assinged 25/09/13 (Team 4 - Adelaide) Medicals Referred 04/10/13 Medicals cleared 05/10/13 Grant 11/10/13 :biggrin:

Hi...we are too applying from India for Western Australia...Even if you want to go through an agent please go through one who is based in Australia as none of the agents from India are registered with Mara...thats what we have done

Please can you PM me the consultant contact details

Overseas agents can be registered with mara. But if they are not then avoid.

Has two beautiful Aussie little girls :-)