Anyone who got through the PR visa process from India to Australia??

bobkv

Anyone who got through the PR visa process from India to Australia?? Please let me know of a reliable consultant who helped you in that process. It is tough to find a genuine company here.

I did it myself... you go through the website u ll get clarity, whatever doubts u hv note down, ask in d forum or to whichever consultant u meet.. then take a call

Sent from my Micromax A91 using Tapatalk 2

Anyone who got through the PR visa process from India to Australia?? Please let me know of a reliable consultant who helped you in that process. It is tough to find a genuine company here.

Hi...we are too applying from India for Western Australia...Even if you want to go through an agent please go through one who is based in Australia as none of the agents from India are registered with Mara...thats what we have done

Hi...we are too applying from India for Western Australia...Even if you want to go through an agent please go through one who is based in Australia as none of the agents from India are registered with Mara...thats what we have done

Please can you PM me the consultant contact details

Overseas agents can be registered with mara. But if they are not then avoid.