Official nurses thread!

Guest scots-in-oz!

well I was sending it off tomorrow but I can't go to the courts to get it singed now till thurs. so if I catch the post I will send it then as I'm going to send it through air sure in the post office xx

That's good u got courts to do it, will save u loads and air sure are good, cheaper than some others too, good luck :) x

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Should I send the NMC letter now as I would be sending the AHPRA one next thurs xx

people have lots of different views on this, some say don't send it before Your ahpra application arrives as it will go missing,other people say you should send it first, others wait..it's up to you, I sent mine about week before i sent ahpra stuff...

Guest lulum1986
That's good u got courts to do it, will save u loads and air sure are good, cheaper than some others too, good luck :) x

Thanks for all your help :) xx

Guest lulum1986
people have lots of different views on this, some say don't send it before Your ahpra application arrives as it will go missing,other people say you should send it first, others wait..it's up to you, I sent mine about week before i sent ahpra stuff...

Yeah because I heard te NMC take about a week to send it. So hopefully it will be about the same time xx

I thought the nmc had to send the cert of good standing direct to AHPRA ... That's what NMC did

for me,

i assumed she meant send the form to nmc that you need to fill in to request them to send direct to ahpra...air sure give as good a service as Dhl but cheaper, mine got there in 4 days too n signed for..although some people just don't trust the post office! X

i assumed she meant send the form to nmc that you need to fill in to request them to send direct to ahpra...air sure give as good a service as Dhl but cheaper, mine got there in 4 days too n signed for..although some people just don't trust the post office! X

Very good for that price.. I must admit I had heard that some people had problems with post office, but I'll bare that in mind for my next posting to oz! Thanks..

Can you track it online too? I was so sad!! I tracked mine all the way from heathrow and for butterfly's when it arrived in Australia lol!!

I'm really confused with the AHPRA and ANMAC thing? Are they not the same? Why do we need to apply for both?

Guest lulum1986
I thought the nmc had to send the cert of good standing direct to AHPRA ... That's what NMC did for me,

Yeah sorry that's what I ment send it to NMC. I've sent it now x

Guest lulum1986

I've sent my NMC form off today and am going to the magistrates next thurs and hopefully send it then. So hopefully it will be there same time

Guest lulum1986

Random question for all the nurses. This has nothing to do win AHPRA but work in general in the UK. I was off on the sick for a day I even got sent home from work. My ward manager is now saying I got to do an extra long day next week to make up for it and she will ring me back to tell me when??

Random question for all the nurses. This has nothing to do win AHPRA but work in general in the UK. I was off on the sick for a day I even got sent home from work. My ward manager is now saying I got to do an extra long day next week to make up for it and she will ring me back to tell me when??

No way! ring your union if she tries to enforce it!

Can you track it online too? I was so sad!! I tracked mine all the way from heathrow and for butterfly's when it arrived in Australia lol!!

I'm really confused with the AHPRA and ANMAC thing? Are they not the same? Why do we need to apply for both?

Can track with Airsure but they told me wait 24 hrs! Ive replied to other thread re difference x

omg!! Ask her what she means, inform her u were ill and therefore have no hours to make up...make it sound like she has made an innocent error and she will hopefully correct herself..my manager does this sometimes to chance his luck with things! No way can she do that, crazy!

Do you get sick pay? Really bad that!

haha that's sweet, I was the same ;) total relief too when it said it had arrived safely...so yeah u can track it online x

Guest lulum1986
No way! ring your union if she tries to enforce it!

Ok I will. She said she's gonna ring me back when she finds someone to swap a shift for me, instead of ringing bank or agency.

Guest lulum1986
omg!! Ask her what she means, inform her u were ill and therefore have no hours to make up...make it sound like she has made an innocent error and she will hopefully correct herself..my manager does this sometimes to chance his luck with things! No way can she do that, crazy!

​Yeah I will I think she's still trying to find cover from our ward staff. She won't even get bank or agency now it has been left too late anyway. It's to cover tonight.

Guest lulum1986
Thats her problem not yours, as long as your genuine in your sickness (not suggesting you arent!) then you have nothing to feel guilty about

Thank you well they actually sent me home lol. I've sorted it now anyway they covered it with bank now. Thanks all :)

Archived