June lodged 190 Visa

jodi

W lodged ours on the 28th June, just in the nick of time before the prices and process changed, Have uploaded loads of certified evidence and sent off for the Police checks, not sure how to go about h=getting health checks done without being invited, any help would be fantastic??

For Health Checks, you would have to click on the ORGANIZE HEALTH CHECK FOR THE APPLICANT Link on the eVisa portal. This link should be visible under the list of documents required list and just above the documents received list.

Click on it, Generate a Referral letter by following the prompts and Call your nearest Panel Physician , Book the appointment and get it done. They will advice you what to bring in, and you can fill all required forms before hand if needed and take it with you along with your passport photographs which will be requested.

Once all tests are done, they will send it directly to the department via the eHealth system. And your job here would be done with regards to medicals.

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey nic aman here jus wana ask u if u knw any1 who got co yet. am a nurse studied in australia some how i ****ed 485 last year i have applied for 190 on 3rd june and havent got any co.thanks

Think we're all still waiting :mad: you may hear first as you lodged before majority of us good luck

Edited by nic1171

Getting our medicals done today, does anyone know if they upload the details straight onto your application or do you have to wait for them to send you them?

They upload them for you mine appeared after about a week. Theres a link saying 'organise your helath requirements' under the box with recommended documents and if you click on there another box will appear with a link 'Print Information sheet' if you click here you will see when health check has been uploaded. Only thing is I dont know how you know whether theyve been passed or referred?

Edited by nic1171

Glad to see that someone has a co. well done you. Let us all know how you get on. Got our family medical on Friday and have applied for all of our PC. How lo g did it take anyone to get their Oz PC? Also, who's applying onshore?

Got my CO alloctaed today :biggrin: Team 33 Brisbane woohoo! Good luck to others waiting!

CONGRATS nic. hopefully u should get ur visa by end of the week brisbane ppl are quick. jus a quick question are u onshore applicant or offshore.

Got my CO alloctaed today :biggrin: Team 33 Brisbane woohoo! Good luck to others waiting!

Wow nic, that was quick, I've been waiting since 31 May and still no CO. Spoke to my agent and she said she has people who lodged in April still waiting for CO :cry:

Wow nic, that was quick, I've been waiting since 31 May and still no CO. Spoke to my agent and she said she has people who lodged in April still waiting for CO :cry:

Which state are you applying for sponsorship for? Thats a long time as the Immi site states about 5 weeks so I was patiently waiting till at least this Tuesday so was pleasantly surprised! Just need to upload police checks and extra info on length of work so hopefully not long for the visa grant

Can someone just clarify something for me, we did our medicals last week and they said they'd be uploaded in 48 hours, it still doesn't say they've received them? Also do we have to print them off, certify them and then upload them ourselves or are they uploaded directly from the medical center?

Cheers

Chris

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Can someone just clarify something for me, we did our medicals last week and they said they'd be uploaded in 48 hours, it still doesn't say they've received them? Also do we have to print them off, certify them and then upload them ourselves or are they uploaded directly from the medical center?

Cheers

Chris

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Hi mine just appeared! If you log in under the list of recommended documents theres this written in blue 'organise your health examinations', click on this then click on 'print information sheet', this is where my medical details appear. Im not sure whether I need to print and upload but I figure my CO can access it too so Im just going to wait. Good luck

Which state are you applying for sponsorship for? Thats a long time as the Immi site states about 5 weeks so I was patiently waiting till at least this Tuesday so was pleasantly surprised! Just need to upload police checks and extra info on length of work so hopefully not long for the visa grant

I'm applying for WA, i'm also a member on Perth Poms and there are people on there who seem to be waiting a while for a CO as well. It seems QLD, ACT & NSW are getting CO's pretty quick.

Hi all, I'm happy to find this forum where we can share information and help each other.

I've lodged my application on 4 Jul with my partner and children together. In the online system, the following documents are recommended under my wife and children, but I don't understand why. Anyone has an idea? Please help.

Children:

1. Language ability - English (According to my understanding, this is required for applicant of age 18 or older only)

2. Relationship - Spouse, De facto partner (This is my child, how come there is a spouse relationship?)

3. Member of family unit (There is already a document of birth certificate, why need another evidence of family unit? I don't have such document.)

4. Character (According to a document from the DIAC web site, character clearance is required for children of age 16 or above. But my childern all under 16.)

Partner:

1. Custody evidence (I don't understand a custody evidence is required on my wife? She is in her forties and should be independent.)

2. Form 1221 Additional personal particulars form (Are you required to submit this form?)