June lodged 190 Visa

jodi

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Chrishardy,

Your process had been super quick! We have just had a successful outcome from the TRA today and I'm hoping to apply for EOI and WA SS as soon as possible... Did you find this process hard?? I'm just trying to log onto the skills select website... Thanks

Yes it has really, as soon as I got my positive skills assessment back it has been very quick! They even told me to get my application in before the 28th so I didn't have to pay the new charges, yes the EOI was fairly easy apart from I didn't put my education history in so it wasn't counting my points for my skills assessment and also I have been a plumber since I finished school in 2004 but I wasn't allowed to count my 4 year apprenticeship as your experience is only from when your fully qualified

Let me know if you need advice on anything!

Chris

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

hello nic1171....... is it OK to go for medical before a CO assigned? i lodged 190 visa on June 30, 2013 but no CO yet :(

Hi you can get them as soon as you have TRN which is given once visa is lodged. The only problem is they only last a year so I think you are kind of warned to wait in case they expire but most people I know have booked them before CO. It speeds things up if info available for CO and also they may be delayed if any abnormalities. I lodged the 11th n still waiting but am expecting about 5 weeks, good luck

Hi you can get them as soon as you have TRN which is given once visa is lodged. The only problem is they only last a year so I think you are kind of warned to wait in case they expire but most people I know have booked them before CO. It speeds things up if info available for CO and also they may be delayed if any abnormalities. I lodged the 11th n still waiting but am expecting about 5 weeks, good luck

thanks nic1171!!

Well it will be 4 weeks tomorrow since I lodged, Im expecting at least 5 from what seems to be the average from other folks so trying to be patient. Sent my police checks of today so hopefully might just get Visa Grant without CO as apparently that can happen too fingers crossed!

Hello I would like to join your gang please!

lodged our visa on the 10th June, we did our medicals on the 22nd June and uploaded police checks today, now we just need a case officer and a visa grant please!

Keeping our fingers crossed we hear something sooner rather than later!

hi there. jus wanted to knw if any1 who lodged application for 190 visa in june got a case officer yet. i have applied on 3rd june no co. yet my agent told me to wait.pcc medical, ilets superranuation pay slip and group certificate all uploaded. still no responce and do u have to have a co to get visa granted.

Well it will be 4 weeks tomorrow since I lodged, Im expecting at least 5 from what seems to be the average from other folks so trying to be patient. Sent my police checks of today so hopefully might just get Visa Grant without CO as apparently that can happen too fingers crossed!

hey nic aman here jus wana ask u if u knw any1 who got co yet. am a nurse studied in australia some how i ****ed 485 last year i have applied for 190 on 3rd june and havent got any co.thanks

W lodged ours on the 28th June, just in the nick of time before the prices and process changed, Have uploaded loads of certified evidence and sent off for the Police checks, not sure how to go about h=getting health checks done without being invited, any help would be fantastic??