June lodged 190 Visa

jodi

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey there, have either of you tried to check your progress on line yet. I have tried but it keeps saying service temp unavaible? Annoying!!!

Leah, you say you started the process, does this mean you haven't lodged your application yet? :)

hey, we found an agent to use in Perth (my aunt & uncle used) after weeks of going back and forth we have just signed a contract this week :) so still early days! do you guys have any clue how long this visa takes? I understand different circumstances could affect it, but on average? :)

Well I hope you have a speedier outcome than us.... We have been doing it for three years!!!!! But don't fret, the main problem was our crap agent, kept giving us wrong info. We are now with a lawyer and finally have it actually lodged. We tried many different ways, before going through with the 190 visa. The whole process seems pretty quick. Book in for your IELTS as soon as poss would be one but of advice and start getting all your references. That part was a mare for us, as we have been in Oz for 4 years and my hubby is a bricklayer and we gave worked all over the UK and Ireland, so trying to track down old people for references from 10 years ago was tough. Also all our oapereork( marriage Cerys etc) were still in the uk, so we had to get copies if EVERYthing. If you are all in one place it shouldn't take you long at all. Good luck :)

Mirwais, you have not been allotted a case officer yet .It is good that you have uploaded all required documents and Im guessing you have completed your Health Checks.. Now, you will have to wait for your CO and once assigned , you would get a Grant pretty fast provided all documents are correct and just as asked for.

Mirwais, you have not been allotted a case officer yet .It is good that you have uploaded all required documents and Im guessing you have completed your Health Checks.. Now, you will have to wait for your CO and once assigned , you would get a Grant pretty fast provided all documents are correct and just as asked for.

Thanks Ranjith,

I have not uploaded Meds and PCC yet. Medicals booked for 04 July and PCC is not an issue.

Wow, that was quick Chrishardy. Just wondering if you mean that you put your application in or like you said your EOI?

Sorry Jodi, I thought it was my CO but it was just the WA Migration telling me to alter my EOI for approval, I've just been approved my SS today, soo happy!! Can anyone tell me what's next? Will I get told to lodge my visa application now? If so....what's after that??

Cheers guys!!M

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

hello friends!!! i am a new member of this forum. here are the details of my case.....skill assessment applied: Nov. 26, 2012, skill assessment approved: Feb 5, 2013. IELTS score received: June 7, 2013, EOI and Vic SS applied: June 11, 2013, Vic SS approved: June 18, 2013, Visa application lodge: June 20, 2013. what's next???

Hi Mirwais,

Thanks for assistance. Yes, I have submitted application to VIC from their website, now just waiting :(

Regards

Akshay

All the best Akshay...it took only 1 week to get Vic SS approved in my case....so keep counting days :)

Hey Chrishardy,

Your process had been super quick! We have just had a successful outcome from the TRA today and I'm hoping to apply for EOI and WA SS as soon as possible... Did you find this process hard?? I'm just trying to log onto the skills select website... Thanks

Hi,

Anyone else out there who has lodged their 190 visa in June. We have our application put in just now by our Lawyer, phewie!!!

Lodged mine 10/6, not heard anything yet, tried logging in tonight to upload docs but site must be down which I believe happens lots? Got medicals Saturday and sending for police checks in next couple of days. Good luck