hilz1986

​Hey... I am currently getting ready to sent the partner application after months of gathering and sorting and researching. Who has recent visa application times? 2013 uK partner visa applications. How long did it take you to get approved? Or any link to an answer would be great xx

Wow... 9 months. Was your situation complex or pretty standard? I was hoping 4 months wait.... Oh well I guess I will need to wait and see. I'm applying on 28th Aug. Let me know if you have any further updates in future. Thanks.

it was 5/6 months 3 years ago when i applied so id say 8-9 months is excellent time frame, means they are still processing really quickly.

Ps - everyone gets the same treatment, theres no such thing as speical circumstances, would hardly be fair otherwise!

Current given time frame if applying in London is 8-9 months from date of application. They state this on the website and when they make first contact they give you all the info you will need.

If it changes in the meantime they will update the UK website and inform new applicants as they get their applications.

I have been waiting 9 months now and still am still waiting. I found you just have to be patient and keep in mind that as much information as you collect in some cases you may need to appeal the fisrt decision giving you another chance to over turn any decisions but unfortunately will lengthen the waiting time.