Guest TeamTalbot

Mail redirection to Oz.

Guest TeamTalbot

Hi guys. Can anyone tell me if it's possible to set up a post office box in Oz before leaving the UK? Also, is it possible to redirect mail from the UK to Oz? Has anyone done this and was it expensive?

Have a look at royal mail website. I looked for my mum for if we get the visa she will be staying for months at a time. There is the international option. Below are the prices taken from Royal Mail website:

Length of Redirection Personal customers (per surname) Business customers Overseas address (Airmail) 1 month £7.10£14.30 £14.30 3 months £15.55 £23.95 £31.10 6 months £23.95 £47.90 £47.90 12 months £35.95 £71.90 £71.90

Guest TeamTalbot

Hi. thanks for your help. I just hate the thought of any mail arriving at my house once we have sold and moved on. and I just know that I won't be able to finalise all changes of address with various banks and service providers etc.

thanks again.

Hi Im going to redirect my mail to a family members house they can sort it out for us and bin the rubbish and post on or email us about the important stuff.

Lorraine

Visa granted 02/02/10:jiggy:

Guest Andrea Bridge

You learn something new on here every day! What a website! Luuuuuuuuv it!

Thanks guys!

Andrea x x x