Notts/derby Meet Up !!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Packard Gang

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Heroni

Hello Packard Gang

What a fantastic response you have had to the meet up and well done for organising it all!!!!

We would have loved to have met everyone, only just found the PIO website and seen the thread, but are unable to make it tomorrow. Will be very interested if there are any other meet ups in the future.

We are a family of 4 presently living in Derby, hoping to move to Sydney or Brisbane.

We applied for 175 visa in Dec 07, so still waiting for a CO.

Have a great time tomorrow everyone, bet the pub wont know whats hit them!!!

H and family

Guest Packard Gang

Hi everyone - hope everyone had a good time today. x

Wished Id have organised it a bit better - should have suggested that we all wear red roses or carry a newspaper like they do on films when they have a blind date!!

Sort of sussed out some of the ' Poms' but I darent go round asking folk ' where are you going to' or 'Have you got your Visa's yet' just in case got the wrong people and they thought I was a total nutter!!! Never organised anything like this before.....:unsure:

Was thinking on the way home, maybe we could have a get together at Wollaton Park or somewhere like that when the weather gets a bit better .... kids could all play together and we could have a proper chat.. at least we'd know who's who then.... havent got the beach but we could make do with the lake! ..........

Hopefully then we could have some more gossip and loads more of us have got their Visa's.

Just an idea

Debs

x

Guest mcooper746

hi debs/ guy, we enjoyed today, and up for another meet, leave it with you now you are our leader mart/suzy

Guest jenny4nails

Thanks for organising today, I got to chat/meet with some other 'Poms' - was great to put faces and names/people together.

Thanks again

Guest Packard Gang
hi debs/ guy, we enjoyed today, and up for another meet, leave it with you now you are our leader mart/suzy

OMG... you trust me to organise another !!!! be better prepared next time.. was a fab turnout.. enjoyed chatting to you, good luck with everything.. hope you have some good news when we meet up again

Debs & Co

x

Guest diesellisle

Hiya Guy/Debs,

I just wanted to say thanks for organising the meet today - it was great to meet everyone. I wish we could have stayed a bit longer but our two eldest were getting a bit restless (little one thought it was all v boring and slept through everything...lol!) Meet at Wollaton Park sounds like a good plan - will be nice to have a PiO picnic!

Take care,

Lisa:jiggy:

Guest TheHollies

Hi, Just wanted to say thanks for yesterday and it was nice to have a chat. Good luck to everyone, hope everything goes well. Meeting up again sounds good!

Kirsty, Ian, Emily & Matthew. x :wubclub:

Guest sean,marie & gang

Hi Debs, Guy, Maddie and Kallum, thanks for yesterday really enjoyed mixing with every one and chatting about other peoples experiences. Picnic on Woolie park sounds great, as least the children might mix a bit better(adults did a fine job yesterday)

Will watch out for the next meet

Marie Sean and gang xxx

Guest LisaJay+3

Thanks for yesterday. Great to meet people heading to the same area as us and put faces to names. Sorry we didnt make ourselves known to you Debs but it was so busy. Great turn out though.

Look forward to hearing about future meets!!!!

Lisa

Guest joey78

Hi we have only just seen these messages today so we missed out on the get together yesterday, and we are only 10 mins away in beeston, so we are very envious of everybody meeting. But hey we are looking forward to future meetings and wollaton park would be ideal, we never thought there would be so much interest can not wait to meet everyone. We are a family of four with two girls aged 2 and 4 look forward to your next get together the fowler family

Archived