Notts/derby Meet Up !!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Packard Gang

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest LisaJay+3

Hi there

Is there room for 5 more. My husband and I and three children live in Narborough Leicester and would love to meet up with you all.

We are heading for Caloundra area in Brisbane next year.

Sundays are better for us as hubby works saturdays, but very flexible on location.

Just let me know the details

Lisa, Jay, Oliver (8), Charlie (5) and Saskia (2)

hi wish we could come they do a lovely sunday meal there but living in oz (brissie)at the mo been here since may 2007 so will have to do with my steak on the barbie with home made yorky puds and sage and onion stuffing. hope you have a good meet and any questions just ask will try and answer anything.

Peggy

Guest Packard Gang

Hi Peggy - very envious of you right now!!!............. Can you remember what the Pub is called ?? Cant think for the life of me. Think we going to have a right knees up.. Where are you in Brisbane ? We heading for the Brissy area ...Thanks for offering your advice, going to have loads of questions Im sure.

Debs xxxxx

Guest Packard Gang

Hi everyone ... cant believe how many are interested, its wicked.. Going to had a fab meet!!!!.

Would Sunday 9th March be Ok for everyone ??? Im going to ring the pub to see if they can fit us all in.... Might be best to get there about midday do you think ??? I'll keep everyone posted. I'll put another Thread on confirming time, Pub name and Address etc. and list everyone that was interested, just to make sure I havent missed anyone...................... Cant wait to meet everyone......! Debs xx

Hi

the 9th would be ok for us.

me, OH and 2 kids.

we're near junction 23 of M1.

will just need confirming name of pub and time.

looking forward to putting some faces to names :cute::idea:

see you there.

Dori.

Guest sean,marie & gang

HI, Can we join to? New to site finding it really interesting, picking up lots of great tips. Husband painter and Decorator, Im a house wife, we have four kids ages 12 down to 3. Would love to meet up with every one, in Notts so very easy to get too. Just got the ball rolling with our TRA submitted on the 15th Feb, just waiting now on decision!!!!

look forward to hearing more

Marie and Sean

Hellooo,

Can we join you? Jeff and I are based in Mansfield with our three little mischiefs ( will hopefully sort out a babysitter) and would love to meet everyone. Jeff works shifts but I am on mat leave so footloose and fancyfree....lol(perhaps not). We are hoping to head to Western Australia and are just getting this big ball rolling!

Look forward to more updates soon.

Lisa and Jeff

Guest sean,marie & gang

Hi would love to join in with the meet. Posted quote already new to site dont no whether did it right!!!!

Notts is good for us. Husband Sean Painter im a house wife with four children. Let us no where and when.

C U all ther. Cant wait

Marie and Sean

Guest Packard Gang

Hi - Welcome to PiO !! Yep you did it right.... Its very addictive, everyone is really helpful, got loads of info! Would love to see you at the meet... its gone wild.. My OH Guy put on the original thread thinking maybe one or two might be interested!!! Going to have a fab time... be good for the kids too cause ours think they are going to be the only ones in Oz, bless em !!! Going to contact the Pub 2morrow to see if they can accomdate us all.... Will put a new thread on confirming Pub details and time. Looking forward to meeting you. x Debs x

Guest diesellisle

Blimey, Debs...you have created a monster...lol! We can definitely do 9th March and are really looking forward to meeting everyone. Our eldest two will have a ball with the other kids :)

You are a star organising all of this.

Lisa X

Guest sean,marie & gang

Hi Debs, thanks for getting back to me. Let us no whether can accommendate us all, there will be six of us!!!!!!!

Look forward to hearing from you

Marie

Guest LisaJay+3

Hi Debs

Sunday the 9th is OK for us. Will be all 5 of us kids looking forward to meeting some new friends.

High chair would be useful, but can bring my own if easier.

Thanks

Lisa

Guest southernbelle

[Hi can we meet too hoping to get to Bris or perth depending on jobs available going to expo too. we have 6 children YES all ours lol. only 5 coming though. We in nottingham so not far to drive, big car too so we all can come, just like waltons lol. lookin forward to hearing from u all and meetin up, Sonya and Peter and munchbunch (kiddies). HERES E.MAIL IF ANY WANT TO MAIL windsorsouthernbelle@hotmail.com or osbourne-smith@hotmail.co.uk

Guest southernbelle

:jiggy:[Hi can we meet too hoping to get to Bris or perth depending on jobs available going to expo too. we have 6 children YES :arghh:all ours lol. only 5 coming though. We in

nottingham so not far to drive, big car too so we all can come, just like waltons lol. lookin

forward to hearing from u all and meetin up, Sonya and Peter and munchbunch (kiddies).

HERES E.MAIL IF ANY WANT TO MAIL windsorsouthernbelle@hotmail.com or osbourne-

smith@hotmail.co.uk

Guest Packard Gang

Hi - everyone - At the last count we have...... 26 Adults, 33 kids and a Baby !!!!!!

Slight change to venue cause it got tooooo complicated with the Pub near Phoenix Park, they wanted to know what everyone wanted to eat !!!!!!

Its a Brewers Fayre called: (approx 5mins away from the original place)

OLD MOOR LODGE, MORNINGTON CRESCENT, NUTHALL, NOTTINGHAM. NG16 1QE.

It has an indoor play area for the kids.

Meeting at 12.00pm.... Sunday 9th March 2008 -

(is everyone eating ?? cause I need to ring the pub by Wednesday this week to confirm seating arrangements). Can you let me know if you need an high chair??

Ive gone through the posts and this is a list of who said they could definately make it.

Brammies - (could you say how many there are of you please)

Jez0207 - (can you make it? if so how many?)

Bramble - (can you make it? if so how many?)

MaxAngel x 4

MCooper746 x 5

SDJ&A x 4

diesellisle x 4 + baby.

marco & kaza x 4

lisajay+3 x 5

Sean.marie & gang x 6

southern belle x 7

sadsmile x 5

Graham&Kathy x 4

Jackson55 x 4

last but not least .. Packard gang x 4

Guest sean,marie & gang

HI Guy and Debs, did you manage to get to the pub today to organise the meet? will they be able to fit us all in? Please let us no, getting addicted now!!!!

Marie

Hi - Welcome to PiO !! Yep you did it right.... Its very addictive, everyone is really helpful, got loads of info! Would love to see you at the meet... its gone wild.. My OH Guy put on the original thread thinking maybe one or two might be interested!!! Going to have a fab time... be good for the kids too cause ours think they are going to be the only ones in Oz, bless em !!! Going to contact the Pub 2morrow to see if they can accomdate us all.... Will put a new thread on confirming Pub details and time. Looking forward to meeting you. x Debs x

Guest Packard Gang

Hi Marie - just done the announcement !!!!

Its all sorted... looking forward to meeting you all.

We'll be the ones with a bucket of Jacobs Creek... worn out after all this organising !!!!!

Guy spoke to a branch of the Pub in Glasgow today, they gave him the wrong number !!! x

Guest sean,marie & gang

Hi Deb, OH MY GOD!!! We are going to take over the pub!!! As for eating we dont mind either way. Just want to get chattin, soaking up as much info as we can. Will keep an eye on to see what every one else is doing. Thanks for gettin back so quick

Marie Sean and gang x

Hi - everyone - At the last count we have...... 26 Adults, 33 kids and a Baby !!!!!!

Slight change to venue cause it got tooooo complicated with the Pub near Phoenix Park, they wanted to know what everyone wanted to eat !!!!!!

Its a Brewers Fayre called: (approx 5mins away from the original place)

OLD MOOR LODGE, MORNINGTON CRESCENT, NUTHALL, NOTTINGHAM. NG16 1QE.

It has an indoor play area for the kids.

Meeting at 12.00pm.... Sunday 9th March 2008 -

(is everyone eating ?? cause I need to ring the pub by Wednesday this week to confirm seating arrangements). Can you let me know if you need an high chair??

Ive gone through the posts and this is a list of who said they could definately make it.

Brammies - (could you say how many there are of you please)

Jez0207 - (can you make it? if so how many?)

Bramble - (can you make it? if so how many?)

MaxAngel x 4

MCooper746 x 5

SDJ&A x 4

diesellisle x 4 + baby.

marco & kaza x 4

lisajay+3 x 5

Sean.marie & gang x 6

southern belle x 7

sadsmile x 5

Graham&Kathy x 4

Jackson55 x 4

last but not least .. Packard gang x 4

Guest sean,marie & gang

[Deb, youve done really well, it will be lovely to put faces to all these needs and quotes.

Take care

Marie xquote=Packard Gang;195390]Hi Marie - just done the announcement !!!!

Its all sorted... looking forward to meeting you all.

We'll be the ones with a bucket of Jacobs Creek... worn out after all this organising !!!!!

Guy spoke to a branch of the Pub in Glasgow today, they gave him the wrong number !!! x

Archived