Regional/Farming work required - 2nd Year Visa

CharlieLou

Hi there,

Landed in Perth yesterday & whilst I'd love to sightsee all the places I want to visit right now, I'd rather get my regional work out of the way to hopefully secure a 2nd year visa!

I know there are tonnes of threads offering advice but not all of it is relevant!

If anyone could advise of regional work going (paid) anywhere in Australia as I am willing to travel it would be a great help.

Also, any advice on what websites to visit to look for jobs would be good!

Thanks

Charlie

Guest The Pom Queen

Charlie I have posted numerous job vacancies for backpackers in this section which would give you your 2nd visa

Iv no preference where i go to do regional,i suppose the weather would be nicer in queensland though. Getting very cold here in sydney!! Its such a weight off when you get your bank account and tax file number sorted.

Iv heard alot of people saying you just have to rock up to the farms and there is no point in trying to contact them before hand. I hope this isnt the case. Iv literally got to be started by august so il know im going to be panicing in july!!:o