Using Whatsapp and Phone records in a visa application

Guest Sdavis654

Guest Sdavis654

Hi All,

I just need someones advice basically to know if its ok to include an edited version of text messages for a de facto visa (subclass 300 offshore) than sending in the whole records?? Or do I include all of the records but just highlight the necessary things?

I'm really unsure and need to know as soon as possible really!!

Any help would be greatly appreciated

thanks

​S

Guest GeorgeD

What other evidence of your relationship do you have?

If you are trying to explain being a apart for a relatively short period, then all good...if you want to use them to show a 4 year relationship and you have no other evidence then you're going to struggle even with them.

Guest Sdavis654

thanks for all the advice, here's the list of evidence we have:

finance - joint bank account and bank accounts stating transfers to each other over the last few months as well as transactions for household things, i'm also on his car insurance so trying to get a document stating this. I'm not on any bills or rent but I've written a statement explaining this.

Nature of household - again I wrote a statement to state how we lived together and the bank statements

Social - pictures from nights out, stat decs from his ex partner for helping look after his daughter, from his boss and from his mum then a stat dec from my mum. Also pics of our days out, joint travel and him coming over to the UK to visit, wedding invitations

Commitment - statement of how we've been commited together during our time together and apart, mobile records from the boyfriend while I was off travelling, skype print screens and pics of the two of us talking together then the whatsapp conversations.

Also have a few emails from family stating the OF on there too, postcards sent while I was away travelling and cards I gave him.

We also have the relationship registered too

will this be ok????

Guest Sdavis654

Also, i'm filling out the forms now for the offshore 300....do I have to fill out form 80 as it says this may not necessarily be needed??? so I didnt want to fill it out if not

Guest guest76088

I'm intrigued to know what your text message exchange can possibly prove?

u r my honeybunch

Yes n u r D facto. We r at same address and share financial responsibility living as couple 4 years.

Yes u r right we r established couple deffo defacto xxx

BigD

Guest Sdavis654

thanks for the comment BigD, i did think that it is a bit like that and it can easily be edited, thats why I wanted to double check on here really. We're just trying to get what we can together to include

Hi All,

I just need someones advice basically to know if its ok to include an edited version of text messages for a de facto visa (subclass 300 offshore) than sending in the whole records?? Or do I include all of the records but just highlight the necessary things?

I'm really unsure and need to know as soon as possible really!!

Any help would be greatly appreciated

thanks

​S

Subclass 300 is not a de facto visa, it is a prospective marriage visa and is always applied for offshore.

Guest GeorgeD

As Westly says, the Offshore Spouse (defacto or married) is the 309...the 300 is the Prospective Marriage Visa. Same forms, but different requirements for eligibility, so try and use the right one or people may give the wrong advice!

Edited by GeorgeD
spelling