and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Sign in to follow this  
Guest nikki

WE GOT THE VISA AT LAST!

Guest nikki

Got the call from our agent this morning after what felt like an agonising wait! We applied for a regional visa (victoria wanted air craft engineers) all our paper work hit oz on 20th june 05 after we had the medicals on 3rd june 05. We have waited since then and this morning we got the final yes! The longest delay we have had was waiting for victoria to stamp a piece of paper to say they wanted hubbys trade that should have taken 3 weeks but it took 4 months!!

Moving to geelong hopefully feb/march 2006 with 2 children aged 11 and 8. Any top tips welcome thanks and FOR THOSE WAITING HANG IN THERE. YESTERDAY I WAS AS MISERABLE AS COULD BE TODAY IT ALL LOOKS VERY DIFFERENT.

NIKKI

Congratualations Nikki,

I know how it feels - And soo quick!

It took us 1year and four months of agony...needless to say off in three weeks for our grand adventure!

Good Luck and let us know how you get on! :lol:

TackleBox - Fishing Australia stuff.

Guest Bet

congrats to you :D:D:D:D that phone call is the cherry on the cake.... when you leaving to head down under???

Guest nikki

Planning to fly out feb/march time if the right amount of money is in the bank. Can't wait if we win the lottery between now and then we are gone! I am as high as a kite today madness! Take away for tea to celebrate!!!

Guest Heathertoes

:D:D:D:D

Wow! Brilliant! Yay!! You lucky things - well done - I am just sooooooo incredibly jealous.

Feel like a petulant kid now - well where's ours then?????

CONGRATULATIONS

:D:D:D:D

Guest bikergirl

Congratulations

Well done

Great news.

now's the time to start packing, you lucky people.

regards

val

Guest markyblueyes

hi nikki

i think i said well done to you at the go matilda website, if not WELL DONE!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest Steve G

Woohoo!!!! Congratulations!! 3.gif3.gif3.gif

Jealous? Me? :? :? :?

You bet I am!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest nikki

THANKS TO ALL YOU WHO HAVE SENT LOVELY CONGRATS IT FEELS A LITTLE MORE REAL THIS MORNING AFTER YESTERDAYS MADNESS! WE ARE NOW HOPING TO WIN THE LOTTERY TO GET OUT THERE QUICKER BUT IF THAT FAILS WE WILL GO WITH THE SAVINGS! TO ALL WHO ARE STILL WAITING IT WILL HAPPEN I PROMISE. JUST KEEP CALM IT IS A HORRIBLE WAIT BUT BELIEVE ME WELL WORTH THE BUZZ YOU GET WHEN IT ARRIVES!!!!!!!!!

NIKKI

Guest Angie

Hi Nikki

Congrats you lucky things.

We have only just started the process Stni forms filled and sent.

Did you use an agent?

Lots of luck

:lol: Angie :lol:

Guest Angie

Hi Nikki

Sorry new to this

We have 4 children 14, 12, 9 and 3 and we are hoping to go to Geelong too - hubbys a brickie

:lol: Angie :lol:

Guest Cal

Many congrats, brilliant news

Will have a drink for you :D

Cal x

Guest abeattie

MANY CONGRATULATIONS :D:D

GOOD LUCK WHEN YOU GET TO OZ :D

REGARDS,

ANGIE & SEAN

CONGRATULATIONS[/u[/bChuffed for you guys

The waiting starting to get me down and my 136 Application is even in yet. Just had confirmation of Skills assessment!!

Reading this today has really given me a boost.

Hope all goes well for you.

Good Luck and enjoy the adventure

Sharon

x

:D