where do i start help

swifty99

Guest Nelson

Hello and welcome.. eveything you need to know and much more is available to you here, free of charge.. As your application progresses, you will be grateful for the moral support, if nothing else. We have our visas and are hoping to off in August - just waiting for house sale to go through - but if I can be of any help, SHOUT :!: We have 136 skilled independent visas...

Guest Pasty

Our costs for a 136 skilled independant were:-

No Agent £00

TRA £150

Visa application £850

Medicals £700

Police checks £20

Total £1750ish

Total waiting time from TRA to visa grant 7 months. If you have any questions, ask away. Everyone on this forum are really helpfull and provide great advice.

Jackie (Mrs Pasty)

Guest Gollywobbler
hello there great site. me and my family are wanting to move out to victoria. where do we start though havent got a clue.

can anybody help

Hello & welcome

Start here, I suggest.

http://www.immi.gov.au/immigration.htm

Click the top left hand link and then just follow it through step by step. This new website (1 July 2006) is infinitely clearer, simply and better than the beastly thing that was its predecessor.

If you are minded to go to a Registered Migration Agent, ask on here first. Don't use anyone not recommended by at least 3 others, I suggest. Independent others such as the people you'll find on here, not the naff "client testimonials" that some agents plaster onto their own websites.

Sing out if (when) you get stuck. Between us we can and will help.

Best of luck

Gill

Welcome,

I've found this to be one of the best and The Friendliest sites. Everyone is willing to help and there's lots of moral support for the times when the emotions get a little too much.

Ali

Archived