Cost of pet flights

Baldyin38

Guest Les & Woz

Hi

We got our dogs out today. The costs this side for the 30 days in Melbourne (2 dogs jack russell size) were $2500.

Hope that helps. It's so great to go and get them out what a reunion.

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest sarawoods
Has anyone received a quote for flying their pet dog with them from Scotland?

We have been quoted £2800 to fly our Irish Red Setter from Scotland to Perth. twice as much as it is to fly all 3 adults across!!

I know us Scots are meant to be canny when it comes to spending a pound or two...but is this correct for flying the pet dog across??

:no:

Hi, we used a company called Pets on the Move, must say they did a fantastic job, worth giving them a call, they are also in Scotland.

Admin Note: This post originates from the same static IP address that 'Pets on the move' use. The same IP address has also been used by another member to promote the company in question. Members are free to draw their own conclusions.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest claire146

Hi, I've been quoted £5500 to ship my Great dane and cat to Brisbane, which seems really expensive. I know my dog is big, but she's a female, therefore not as big and not much bigger than a lot of dogs mentionned here. Will try different companies I guess.:wub:

• 1 year later...
Guest The Pom Queen
Hi, we used a company called Pets on the Move, must say they did a fantastic job, worth giving them a call, they are also in Scotland.

This is another post from Pets on the Move themselves, it seems all the positive posts for this company are from the company themselves:ssign8:

Grrrrrrrrr - i'm trying to be polite and follow the rules, but I'm sure you know what I think of this company.

It's almost as bad as watching Justin Bieber on the TV at the moment - I must change the channel because there are FAR better alternatives out there.

Archived