You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

xxlornaxx

Occupational therapy assistant in sydney..or any job in sydney!

Have you tried seek.com? The only other suggestion i have is PM the member called mogwai, shes a OT in NSW so she might have a idea of some places he could try. Im not sure if she comes on much anymore so you might not get a reply straight away.

Other than that i dont know sorry

I don't think you really get allied health assistants in NSW, at least I've never encountered any in non-for-profit or government health organisations. (There is a forensic mental health hospital in Malabar that's been advertising various jobs recently...I'm not sure whether this would be relevant).

Not really from Manchester.

Guest genorm

When are you leaving for Oz Lorna?

Guest genorm

Just had a quick look around. The Westmead Hospital in Sydney were advertising for an Occupational Therapy Assistant - it's no longer on their site but they may be worth an email. Also, often, OT is referred to as Rehabilitation in Oz, so check out Rehabiitation Concultants - there will be a few in Sydney. If I spot anything else, I'll post it up.

Not an occupation you see much. The para professionals don't get much of a guernsey in Aus and all the professionals are registerable

I am a Speechie in disability with ADHC, they advertise these positions as Therapy Aides & they provide support to Speechies, Ots & Physios.