Hi Everyone,

Anyone applied for 887 this Year ?

If so, please update your timeline

My Timeline :

Applied Visa Subclass 887 on 26 Feb 2013

Previous Visa - Visa Subclass 487

CO - Not Yet

Hi rajne,

Just wondering how was your 887 visa application going at this stage? I applied mine last Mid July 2013, thinking it will only be a month or so to get visa. But until now I still didn't hear anything from immi.

My Timeline :

Applied Visa Subclass 887 on 26 Feb 2013

Previous Visa - Visa Subclass 487

CO - Not Yet

I haven't applied yet... but a friend of mine received the grant in 4 weeks... I will be applying by early Dec :)

Rebekah * waiting for online system to be up and running to apply for 887...... :yes:

Hi I think, from 1st July 2013 you can no longer apply for 887 subclass. As they introduced 187 whether offshore or onshore you have to lodge only 187. I wonder how would you be able to lodge 887 in mid july 2013?

Hi I think, from 1st July 2013 you can no longer apply for 887 subclass. As they introduced 187 whether offshore or onshore you have to lodge only 187. I wonder how would you be able to lodge 887 in mid july 2013?

Well 887 is the Skilled regional residence visa and to be granted this visa, you must have lived for at least two years and worked full time for a total period of 12 months in a Specified Regional Area of Australia..... Its exempt from skill select

Hope it makes sense :yes:

http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/general-skilled-migration/887/

Edited by rebejes3

Rebekah * waiting for online system to be up and running to apply for 887...... :yes: