Totsy

Okay, Australia shops?

I'm moving to Australia later this year and want to know if there are any good shops? Also do they have shops like hollister, superdry, jack wills, river island or topshop over there?

Thanks xx

Tiana x :cute:

One word.

Woolworths.

:notworthy:

309/100 visa lodged 04/02/2013, living in Aus since 01/07/2013, visa granted 02/09/2013!

Where in Australia are you moving to?

Australia has lots of shops........ depends what you mean by 'good'!

:jiggy:

IELTS 15/2/13 L 8.5, R 8.5, W 9, S 9 ; AITSL skills assessment submitted March 5th '13 ; positive AITSL result May 31st '13

Australia has so much more to offer :eek::unsure:

I take it that you're one of the younger members of PomsInOz, as you've posted in the 'Younger Ones' section, so you're looking for shops that appeal to younger people?

:biggrin:

IELTS 15/2/13 L 8.5, R 8.5, W 9, S 9 ; AITSL skills assessment submitted March 5th '13 ; positive AITSL result May 31st '13

Superdry is here. A Topshop is opening in Sydney later this year apparently

Don't think the others (certainly not River Island)....there are loads of other shops oriented towards younger fashion though. I think the teen/young adult market is catered for better here than others when it comes to clothes, fwiw

Would shops such as River Island have online shopping and international shipping? And don't forget Ebay! Though from what I saw when we visited Oz, the shops seemed pretty fab!

Apparently Hollister may be opening a store in Sydney later this year

There is a Topshop in Sydney and also in Melbourne, I think there is also a Zara in Melbourne. Sadly no River Island, wish there was as that is one of my favourite shops, there is a chain called Forever New over here though which is very similar to River Island.

Dear Australian High Commission, I'd like my visa now please, thanks :wub:

309 Spouse Visa granted on 21.8.2012, flying to Brisbane 13.10.2012!!!!

Hello,

Hollister just opened this week at Westfield Bondi Junction. Not been brave enough to check prices yet though. There they also have Zara. There is a Top shop in Sydney CBD.

Also a lot of british high designer street designer shops: Ted Baker, Karen Millen, French Connection. You'll be fine.

Oooo I forgot, H&M are coming to Australia next year too.

Thanks for all the replies! I'm going to be moving to Queensland btw :)

If you go onto google.com.au and google fashion you'll see a lot more than you will if you google.co.uk

Boohoo, iconic etc

Also asos deliver to Australia as do Next

Lou

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IELTS Academic 9 - 12/01/2013 | Skills (CPA) submitted 15/02/2013 approved 14/03/2013 | EOI 23/03/2013 | Visa Invite 1/4/2013, submitted 4/4/2013 | CO 28/04/2013 | PCC loaded 18/05/2013 | meds 28/05/2015 uploaded 04/06/2013 | VISA grant 06/06/2013

:jiggy:

Thanks for all the replies! I'm going to be moving to Queensland btw :)

You might want to be a bit more specific - QLD is a huge place. Brisbane will be fine, but many of the smaller town will obviously be limited

VERYSTORMY, we think we will be moving to the Sunshine Coast(probably around Caloundra area), just a bit above Brisbane!