China Southern Flights

Beeps

My best friend flew with them when she came to visit me last year and she had no issues, she even got a night in a hotel as her layover was so long which she didn't know until she got to china. However, they did change her flight here to be 2 days later than originally booked which made her holiday here shorter, they gave her over a month's warning but it was still a bit annoying.

Hi Many thanks for your replies. Have flown previously with Emirates and Singapore Airlines but their one way flights now look so expensive. May give them a go! It's only 24 hours (or so my husband keeps trying to persuade me)!

I ended up flying with them to Beijing. Was supposed to be flying air France but they bumped us off their flight and put us in that one.

The flight wasn't bad. Someone collapsed and the staff were a little useless, mostly because he was a bloke and the staff were mainly petite girls. Hubbie had to pick the bloke up on his own, find the wife of the person (really not sure if they asked him too, or he was just being helpful) and found a dr on the flight. They just seemed a bit panicked.

The bloke was fine by the way. Allergic reaction to fish or something...

Thanks Blossom

Been looking at booking our final one way flights! and some of the customer reviews are shocking! China Southern however, reflect their pricing. Did not have good experiences with Singapore Airlines or Emirate airlines, so am a little reluctant to pay their prices!

I tried for a flight with them as so much cheaper than emirates etc but unfortunately they had pulled flights from opodo and to book direct with them twice the price so ended up booking with Vietnam Air instead they don't have brilliant reviews but for the price being £700 cheaper ( half the money to fly the cat) decided to bite the bullet and maybe rough it after all its only one journey albeit a very long one- 14hr stop in vietnam but hey its a daytime stop so am thinking can hopefully go see few sights. Fingers crossed its not a total nightmare

I tried for a flight with them as so much cheaper than emirates etc but unfortunately they had pulled flights from opodo and to book direct with them twice the price so ended up booking with Vietnam Air instead they don't have brilliant reviews but for the price being £700 cheaper ( half the money to fly the cat) decided to bite the bullet and maybe rough it after all its only one journey albeit a very long one- 14hr stop in vietnam but hey its a daytime stop so am thinking can hopefully go see few sights. Fingers crossed its not a total nightmare

Hi

Hope you have a fab flight with Vietnam Air, still not booked mine! The major airlines do not have fab current reviews either! Time is priceless, Enjoy! Let us know how you get on! Billie x

I would certainly go with them next time.

I 2010 I flew to UK with Air Asia from Melbourne via Kuala Lumpar and they were great. You know what you are getting with a budget airline and you save heaps, particularly if you can get your tickets when they have online sales.

I'm really disappointed Air Asia are no longer flying to Europe, so next time I think I will go with china southern.

​A friend flew with them and no isssues. you have a stop over in Guang Zhou (China).

I would certainly go with them next time.

I 2010 I flew to UK with Air Asia from Melbourne via Kuala Lumpar and they were great. You know what you are getting with a budget airline and you save heaps, particularly if you can get your tickets when they have online sales.

I'm really disappointed Air Asia are no longer flying to Europe, so next time I think I will go with china southern.

​A friend flew with them and no isssues. you have a stop over in Guang Zhou (China).

Thank You! Just need to organise short term rental In Caloundra area for 2/3/4 weeks now!