May 190 Visa Lodge Gang

Ishaan

A little update on my case - just received my husband's IELTS results; he got overall 5.5, needed 4.5 so everything ok:) Everything else, including medicals was cleared during this week. I will submit the document to CO tomorrow and hopefully next week will get the visas!

that is great. another $4300 savings :-)

Well, we submitted the last docs they asked for on 23/05/2013 but CO is not responsive. Our visa page still says "required" next to the documents.

But great news for you! Will salute you guys with a pint of beer if you get it next week!!!! :-)

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's great...not to jump the gun but most people get a grant within a couple of days after submitting the final docs:-)

Good luck!

yeah, but lot of people get referred to MOA even if they get an A on medicals. Two weeks to the date we've sent our docs to the CO but heard not a word :-(......

that is great. another $4300 savings :-)

Well, we submitted the last docs they asked for on 23/05/2013 but CO is not responsive. Our visa page still says "required" next to the documents.

But great news for you! Will salute you guys with a pint of beer if you get it next week!!!! :-)

The status of my requested docs changed to "received" after submitting, but I think that happens automatically... on the other hand the status for Health is still requested, even though the links for organizing medicals disappeared long ago... I think it depends on CO to change the statuses.

Maybe next week is too good to be true, but within this month will still be ok:biggrin:

Well I will be hoping that when I wake in the morning I will have an email from my agent saying CO has asked for medicals. Police checks should be back this week, i'm starting to get a bit jealous of those getting their visas and those who are getting close.

Also got the estate agent coming round this week to get the house on the market, I just want the damn visa now !!!

Hi all

I'm happy to announce that I have been granted the visa today!!!!

i would like to thank you for all the help and support during the past month or so.

all the best to all of you

lana

Congrats lana.

How long did it take for you to get your approval once a CO was allocated?

Congrats lana.

How long did it take for you to get your approval once a CO was allocated?

Hi eranga,

sorry but I never got to know when my co was assigned to me. I got my grant straight away.

good luck to you-- according to your timeline it shouldn't be too long for you either.

cheers

lana

We have a case officer!!

Got the email this morning requesting additional payslips and PCCs, I'm over the moon:-)

My CO details:

GSM Case Officer - Team 34

Team 34

GSM Brisbane

Cheers!

Golden rule not to disclose the names of COs over here. I'd edit the post before a moderator removes your post! You can use initials though, I think.... Congrats on the CO :-)

Edited by Maggie2012

Golden rule not to disclose the names of COs over here. I'd edit the post before a moderator removes your post! You can use initials though, I think.... Congrats on the CO :-)

Ah, ok. I've edited but it still appears in your quote...?

Thanks though!

Hello claudiodr,

First of all congrats for your CO.

Second, when did u lodge your visa...May 8 or May 23?

We have a case officer!!

Got the email this morning requesting additional payslips and PCCs, I'm over the moon:-)

My CO details:

BK

GSM Case Officer - Team 34

Team 34

GSM Brisbane

Cheers!

we applied in april and have got a co, however nothing more.......

I also applied in April... I am considering calling DIAC tomorrow, can't stand waiting and not knowing how long it might take any longer:confused: I'll be feeling better when I know whether it's gonna be few months or few days to get our visas. My CO is (as usually) not responding:/

We are anxious as well, but a bit of hesitant calling DIAC. We agreed to wait until the 28 days lapses (at least). This is what was in the email:

As case officers must adhere to the priority processing arrangements, we ask that you keep your contact with the GSM Processing Offices to a minimum, to allow processing of your own and other applications to proceed as quickly as possible. This includes providing any requested documents in one email if possible, rather than providing several emails at different times.

Requests for acknowledgment of the receipt of your email will not be provided by your case officer as confirmation is provided to you by way of an automated response from the Team 34 inbox.

Requests for updates on the processing status of your GSM visa application will not be responded to. Nor will requests for advice not directly related to the status of your GSM visa application. If you have been given a 28 day period to provide further information or documentation you may not receive a response from your case officer until that period has lapsed.

We are anxious as well, but a bit of hesitant calling DIAC. We agreed to wait until the 28 days lapses (at least). This is what was in the email:

As case officers must adhere to the priority processing arrangements, we ask that you keep your contact with the GSM Processing Offices to a minimum, to allow processing of your own and other applications to proceed as quickly as possible. This includes providing any requested documents in one email if possible, rather than providing several emails at different times.

Requests for acknowledgment of the receipt of your email will not be provided by your case officer as confirmation is provided to you by way of an automated response from the Team 34 inbox.

Requests for updates on the processing status of your GSM visa application will not be responded to. Nor will requests for advice not directly related to the status of your GSM visa application. If you have been given a 28 day period to provide further information or documentation you may not receive a response from your case officer until that period has lapsed.

The 28 days lapsed yesterday for me:) But maybe you are right and it's better to wait at least 7 days and see if CO replies...

hi frends,

I'm new to the thread..!!!

i lodged my Visa 190 on 24th may 2013 and in the application form it says "aplication received" at the status bar. i can upload my documents to the application and CANNOT attach my wifes documents. it is normal ???????? still no signs of CO too

hey lovely peeps on this thread was wondering if anyone can help ......i am currently trying to help my son and his partner do their skills assesment and then onto 190 state sponsored visa ......can i ask if anyone used an agent and if so what it cost ...not being nosey ...we used an agent 5 yrs ago to get our pr and paid just over $5000 ...just trying to decide whther this would be the best option as im struggling with it ....thanks .... u can pm me details if u prefer

mrs keily