May 190 Visa Lodge Gang

Ishaan

Hi all,Thought I would jump into this conversation, as I am waiting for a final decision on my 190 visa application and the wait is driving me stir crazy!

My details are as follows:

submitted visa app on 12th march

assigned a case officer on 11th April, who requested further documents and completion of police and medical checks - this was all completed by the 7th may deadline and sent off to CO.

Still waiting and my case officer says he will chase after 3 weeks (which is Monday 27th)

Will update if I hear anything......There seems to be no set time-frame for this stage.

Fingers crossed!

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, I had always been reading about the Visa lodge gangs.. And ever since then I badly wanted to join this group ! finally I have managed to file my 190 Visa today.

All those of us who have filed their Visa in May or let it be April are requested to share their journeys and timelines.

Any idea how long does it takes to get a CO appointed ? I guess 4-5 weeks. Correct me if im wrong !

Lets keep rolling !

Regards

​Ishaan

Glad someone started this. I have applied on the 17th of May. No CO allocated just yet. checking website every 10 min and no changes made.just wondering how come the medical check link keep disappear and reappear on the page? I got my med done but not sure whether the result has been uploaded. I actually got it done before i apply for the visa and has been confirmed by the people from clinic that it was ok to do so. anyhow. good luck everyone!

Guys, I had always been reading about the Visa lodge gangs.. And ever since then I badly wanted to join this group ! finally I have managed to file my 190 Visa today.

All those of us who have filed their Visa in May or let it be April are requested to share their journeys and timelines.

Any idea how long does it takes to get a CO appointed ? I guess 4-5 weeks. Correct me if im wrong !

Lets keep rolling !

Regards

​Ishaan

Hi Ishaan,

I heard ppl getting a CO only after a week or 2 these days. It has been a week for me and I've heard nothing from diac. Just wondering if you've god a CO allocated to you yet.

thanks

​lana

Hi Ishaan,

I heard ppl getting a CO only after a week or 2 these days. It has been a week for me and I've heard nothing from diac. Just wondering if you've god a CO allocated to you yet.

thanks

​lana

Hopefully it will only be one more week. Just Lodged application last night, i'll let you know when i get a CO.

We lodged on 8th June so into the 3rd week of waiting...this is so much harder than the waiting periods at the beginning of the process because we're all so close!

As a side note - I did my medicals yesterday at the Bridge Clinic in Maidenhead and I must say the service was first class! They really treated my wife and I very well and explained the entire process step by step. They also mentioned that they received applicants from all over the South East because they were the cheapest in the region (We paid £225 pp).

Good luck all;-)

It worked fine last week...i hate IE...i had an emulator on one of our work macs before...everyone in the office used to shudder everytime it booted up and played that little tune

Edited by skellysgirl
dfghj

Hi all,Thought I would jump into this conversation, as I am waiting for a final decision on my 190 visa application and the wait is driving me stir crazy!

My details are as follows:

submitted visa app on 12th march

assigned a case officer on 11th April, who requested further documents and completion of police and medical checks - this was all completed by the 7th may deadline and sent off to CO.

Still waiting and my case officer says he will chase after 3 weeks (which is Monday 27th)

Will update if I hear anything......There seems to be no set time-frame for this stage.

Fingers crossed!

We're in exactly the same boat, we also submitted final documents on the 7th May. Let's see who gets theirs first :smile:

It worked fine last week...i hate IE...i had an emulator on one of our work macs before...everyone in the office used to shudder everytime it booted up and played that little tune

I hate IE too, I usually use Chrome (good as Safari) but if I use anything else I get the same bank page as you do. Sorry I cannot help :-(

About the medicals: we finally got a Co assigned after a month, and she needs some extra stuff (form 80) which we submitted. However, the email that came to us stated we have 28 days to reply or else. It looks like that the case officers are under pressure to meet deadlines so I am not sure if you are going to be able to defer your medical till July.

We're in exactly the same boat, we also submitted final documents on the 7th May. Let's see who gets theirs first :smile:

Hi yetimonster,

I checked my page this morning, totally devoid of any expectation as it is the weekend........and imagine my surprise when it had changed to 'Finalised' and 'Granted'!!! Woo hooo

Only trouble is, I am having problems opening the attachment with my visa grant letter at the moment (has anybody else had this problem?). The link just produces a grey pop-up. I don't feel like I can go as mad as I want to, without seeing the actual letter first!!

I hope you have good luck too.

Adam

Hi Adam,

BIG congrats!!!! well done.

Just wondering how long after you lodged your app did you get a CO..and how long after that did you get it granted?

i applied on May 17th and handed in all docs yesterday.

thanks

​lana

Hi yetimonster,

I checked my page this morning, totally devoid of any expectation as it is the weekend........and imagine my surprise when it had changed to 'Finalised' and 'Granted'!!! Woo hooo

Only trouble is, I am having problems opening the attachment with my visa grant letter at the moment (has anybody else had this problem?). The link just produces a grey pop-up. I don't feel like I can go as mad as I want to, without seeing the actual letter first!!

I hope you have good luck too.

Adam

Hi Adam,

BIG congrats!!!! well done.

Just wondering how long after you lodged your app did you get a CO..and how long after that did you get it granted?

i applied on May 17th and handed in all docs yesterday.

thanks

​lana

Thank you Lana,

I submitted my original visa application on the 12th March and the CO was assigned more or less a month to the day (April 12th). They requested some further documents, that we complete Police and Medical checks and re-submit everything before the 7th May. It has therefore been about 3 weeks since we re-submitted all of those things and therefore just short of three months since we submitted our original application initially. This is also the timeframe given on the DIAC website for 190 visa processing.

I am guessing that if you have already completed Police/medical checks and they are happy with your original documentation, then you might just be looking at a month (the time it took for us to hear from our original application).

Hope this helps. Good luck

Adam

Thank you Lana,

I submitted my original visa application on the 12th March and the CO was assigned more or less a month to the day (April 12th). They requested some further documents, that we complete Police and Medical checks and re-submit everything before the 7th May. It has therefore been about 3 weeks since we re-submitted all of those things and therefore just short of three months since we submitted our original application initially. This is also the timeframe given on the DIAC website for 190 visa processing.

I am guessing that if you have already completed Police/medical checks and they are happy with your original documentation, then you might just be looking at a month (the time it took for us to hear from our original application).

Hope this helps. Good luck

Adam

THank you so much for the info--Adam!!

Yeh hopefully I'll hear from them soon....fingers and toes crossed.

cheers

​lana

I elodged my ACT sponsored 190 Application on May 23 and uploaded the documents required, waiting at the moment. Fingers crossed!

Hi there,

ive got some questions...

when you say you lodged all the docs...does that include your medicals? I only provided the receipt ive got.

when other ppl say they have upload their medicals does that mean then uploaded the results because as far as i know....he medical cedntre upload the results for us ....and we dont get access to the results.

thanks in advance

​lana