May 190 Visa Lodge Gang

Ishaan

Hi.. it mentions about certifying on the link.

" Scanned copies of non-certified original documents are acceptable, provided they are in colour. Black and white copies will only be accepted if they are certified copies."

Sorry, regarding adding timeline ill have to answer that when I am on my home pc. Im on a phone at the min and its a pain in the bum.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi All, well I am hoping I will be able to join this thread and not have to start one for June haha

I got my successful skills assessment through yesterday and my agent is submitting my EOI, I am imagining this may well have been done today. I'm just hoping any invitation for the visa application doesn't take too long.

Does anyone know what the timelines are for invitations, I know it's based upon points earned and occupational ceilings, I have 60 points and as of March this year 25 visa's had been issued out of an occupational ceiling of 420 in my occupation.

Hi All, well I am hoping I will be able to join this thread and not have to start one for June haha

I got my successful skills assessment through yesterday and my agent is submitting my EOI, I am imagining this may well have been done today. I'm just hoping any invitation for the visa application doesn't take too long.

Does anyone know what the timelines are for invitations, I know it's based upon points earned and occupational ceilings, I have 60 points and as of March this year 25 visa's had been issued out of an occupational ceiling of 420 in my occupation.

Well I am happy to say I can officially join this thread after today, things moved quite quickly and I am now awaiting contact from the CO :ssign19:

Edited by tayloal
spelling mistake

Yeah, I guess shouldn't be to long now;) Although the clinic we went to for our medicals couldn't upload my husbands results... This may cause a small delay:/ Always something with that e-system...

That is interesting, that is their job. But if nothing else they are required to mail both No.26 and 160 forms. Don't worry, they'll get it. Your hubby is safe :-)

​Well, as for us, as of today all of the docs are uploaded, just waiting and waiting and............

Well that's it,

Medicals and Police checks done and all evidence uploaded and submitted. Now for the waiting game, hopefully I will have some positive news in the next few weeks.

Medicals need to be finished first before they assign a case officer?

I read somewhere that the case officer will inform the applicant when to do the medicals.

That is interesting, that is their job. But if nothing else they are required to mail both No.26 and 160 forms. Don't worry, they'll get it. Your hubby is safe :-)

​Well, as for us, as of today all of the docs are uploaded, just waiting and waiting and............

Yeah, I guess it will be resolved soon... I emailed my CO and health strategies yesterday asking about progress, but of course no replay. Maybe next week:)

Medicals need to be finished first before they assign a case officer?

I read somewhere that the case officer will inform the applicant when to do the medicals.

My migration agent suggested me to book the medicals while lodging the application, in order to have the visit approximately soon after the assignment of the CO, since the queue for the medicals here in Milan is long the same of the time for the CO assignment.

​I think that it's a smart strategy.

Has anyone logged back into their application?...im not quite sure where i go.

I didnt upload any docs when i did mine, i just did the first 17 pages, paid the fee and left, i thought id leave the docs for another day. But on my emails it does not actually give a link to where i continue or check...im assuming its here

http://www.immi.gov.au/e_visa/check-progress.htm

But when i go there it keeps telling me the service is not available, I have my TRN nos etc

its not via the Skillselect portal either, theres no link there just the status lodged

Has anyone logged back into their application?...im not quite sure where i go.

I didnt upload any docs when i did mine, i just did the first 17 pages, paid the fee and left, i thought id leave the docs for another day. But on my emails it does not actually give a link to where i continue or check...im assuming its here

http://www.immi.gov.au/e_visa/check-progress.htm

But when i go there it keeps telling me the service is not available, I have my TRN nos etc

its not via the Skillselect portal either, theres no link there just the status lodged

Not certain if you doing it right. What you need is the TRN number and the Password you have created when lodging the visa (hope you'll remember it). You need to log in here: https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/elp/app?login . IT is case sensitive. Oh and try to use Internet Explorer as the browser otherwise you may have issues with uploading documents. Once you log in, you'll see the docs required and next to each you should have a link where to upload the files. Hope this helps ;-)

Not certain if you doing it right. What you need is the TRN number and the Password you have created when lodging the visa (hope you'll remember it). You need to log in here: https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/elp/app?login . IT is case sensitive. Oh and try to use Internet Explorer as the browser otherwise you may have issues with uploading documents. Once you log in, you'll see the docs required and next to each you should have a link where to upload the files. Hope this helps ;-)

Yes thats the right place logged in fine. I am on a Mac...i dont have IE...ill find a solution

Hi guys, what happens after I click apply button?

Do I have to pay immediately?

Because for this month I am not sure I can use my credit card anymore because of the plaffo s of my credit card, can I click the apply button and pay the fees later?

Sorry for that silly question.... :)