May 190 Visa Lodge Gang

Ishaan

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Ishan,

I reckon your timeline suggests that you haven't submitted your PCC that is why there is a delay. Your previous one got expired because your medicals got referred, as the reason is that your country falls under High Risk countries. Don't yah worry mate you will get it soon please do share the good news with us.

Cheers.

Hi Ishan,

I reckon your timeline suggests that you haven't submitted your PCC that is why there is a delay. Your previous one got expired because your medicals got referred, as the reason is that your country falls under High Risk countries. Don't yah worry mate you will get it soon please do share the good news with us.

Cheers.

Hi Shugah,

Thanks for writing !

Probably yes, My medicals got referred and they are cleared now. And in the process my PCC was expired. Is this a positive sign that he has only asked for a fresh PCC this time ?

Or am i being way too optimistic about it

Thanks

Ishaan

Hello May Gang,

i finally got the golden mail on Friday 20 Sept . I am over the moon, still can't believe I am now a permanent resident of Australia along with my mother.

lodged on the 15 th of May, Meds on the 6th of June, Case officer 28 June, Grant 20 Sept

Edited by butros

Hello May Gang,

i finally got the golden mail on Friday 20 Sept . I am over the moon, still can't believe I am now a permanent resident of Australia along with my mother.

lodged on the 15 th of May, Meds on the 6th of June, Case officer 28 June, Grant 20 Sept

:biggrin: Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How is everyone doing in this group? Anyone still waiting, Ishaan? Any Plans made? we are flying this weekend. Has been a long journey for us too.

Ive sent my fresh PCC to my consultant today. Lets see when he uploads it to my Visa Officer now :(

Still waiting !

Yeah, ive sent my fresh PCC to my consultant today, lets see when he is uploading it to my Visa Officer !

I dont trust him on this anymore. He is too slow on this thing :(

Does your agent sends confirmation mail to your CO regarding the upload of requested docs or he just upload & wait for the outcome, as my consultant just uploads the docs & never send confirmation mail to my CO that he has uploaded requested docs, according to him they will automatically find the uploads, no need to tell him but i believe he mustt acknowledge him through mail to expedite our case. whats ur opinion & what is in your case?

Hello May Gang,

Congratulations!!!! ")) just a question? Is your mother a dependant, or a resident if Australia already? Well done!!